The Motorcycle Guy

Stiles is sleeping, sweatpants on and socks almost losing his feet, when his dad walks in the room and try's waking him up.

"Stiles wake up school will start soon and im not having you be late again"

Stiles just sighs and turns around to go back to sleep.

"Stiles! Lydia is outside, she is waiting for you"
The second his dad said the name Lydia his eyes where wide open.

"Wait she's here?!"
he says with an all to happy but nervous face. John laughs,
"I know that would get u up"

Stiles looks at him and throws his pillow at his dad's face.
"ill be downstairs in a minute but its mean to use the beautiful and amazing Lydia too wake me up when she isnt even really here"
he said blushing.

He gets up from his bed and walks into the bathroom. After taking the usual, half asleep morning piss. He looks in the mirror. God he looks like he has had a rough night with only 2 ours of sleep. He starts brushing his teeth and takes a fast shower. When he goes downstairs to make some breakfast there isnt much, just an apple and a Pb and j sandwich. Stiles looks on his buzzing phone and picks up when he sees its Scott calling him.

"Hey Scotty whats up?"
*stiles were are you we have class in 15 minutes*
"WHAT?!, sorry im on my way"
*yeah sure, see yah bye*
"Bye"

He hangs up and leaves his breakfast half finished taking his apple with him. "DAD I GOT TO GO BYE"
"Bye Sti don't break any laws today!!". 'ïll try"
he says after a few seccond's when he isn't being heard by his father.

Stiles runs to his blue jeep, get's in and throws his backbag on the back seat. He starts the car and races to school, with some loud music on to keep his good vibe going. When he arrives and sees Scott's grumpy face glaring at him. He knows he is going to be in a mood today. He parks his Jeep next to 'Jackson the jock' his car. He gets out of his Jeep and runs to Scott and his grumpy mood.

"Sorry sorry sorry but dont worry we still have 3 minutes left Scott"
"oow shut up you where probably to lazy to get out of your bed on time... Again"

Stiles looks down and laughs,
"Yeah you're right"

Scott slaps Stiles on the back of his head.
"But dont think for one second I dont know why you are here early Scottttyyy"
Stiles winks at him with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah"
Scott says trying to just let the comment go. And starts walking towards the entrance of the school.
"lets get to class"
Scott says when they hear a loud grolwing noice coming from the parkinglot. When they turn around to see where the sound is coming from they see a big harley Davidson motorcycle driving towards the school, parking as close as possible to the school.
The stranger gets of the motorcycle and takes of his helmed. He takes a hand trough his hair. Everybody looked at the man in awe. "Who. Is. He." is the only thing that Stiles can say.