Victim.22

Harry.

   The headache I had was unbearable. It has taken over my entire body, and I felt exhausted. I know I didn't have enough time to enjoy what I have left. I was constantly in pain, but I didn't say anything. I don't want Gemma, or Janelle to actually know that I was in pain.

Every time I look in the mirror, I see a ghost. I haven't been eating properly, either. I'm just not feeling hungry. My eyes were sunken, dark circles surrounding from the lack of sleep. My cheekbones are more prominent, sticking out.  My once tanned skin, is now as pale as snow. I seem to get thinner and weaker as the days pass by.I still don't want to get treatment. It would be useless.

Also, as the days go by, my feelings for Jane grow. It's frightening. Ever since I met her, she's been there. Even when we were arguing about the sillest things. She has been very supportive but I have doubts. I don't want her to feel pressured or sorry for me. Pity is the worst thing I could ever receive. Especially from Janelle.

Whenever she's around, I want to pull her to my chest, hug her, kiss her, but at the same time, I want her to get away from me, to save her from the pain she will go through once I'm gone. It's painful to even think about it. I want to keep her safe. But I'm a selfish man. I should stay away from her, but I can't get enough of her. I feel this weird feeling at the tip of my stomach whenever she's around. I feel the invisible rope between us, pulling me to her when she's out of touch. I love  it when she slightly flinches when I entwine our fingers, or when I plant a kiss on her cheek. She'd smile at me, eyes bright and full of life, unlike mine. She has taken over every single corner in my mind, blinding me with her dazzling smile and eyes, and I make no move to stop it.

It's been two weeks since I've told Gem about my disease. She wasn't around all the time, still isn't, but I see her more frequently now. She has work to do and I understand. Jane and her have been on good terms, making my heart swell with hapiness. I hope they always have each other's back.

The black Rolling Stones shirt I was wearing was tugged off my body as I unlock my phone with my other hand. A picture of Gemma, Jane, and I popped on the screen, making me grin. I was covered in Ketchup, Gemma had fries stuck in her hair, and Jane was laughing at us as the waiter snapped a picture of us in the resturant. I go through my contacts until I settle on Red Lips. I press Call and raise the phone to my ear. I wait for her to answer and I enter my bathroom.

"Styles," I smile.

"Cali." I chuckle. I lean on the sink, staring at my reflection on the mirror. Suddenly, I feel start to feel dizzy. My phone falls into the sink with a loud thud, making me clutch my head with both hands. I groan and close my eyes. I hear Janelle's faint voice as she calls for me. My knees feel like they are about to give out, and they did.

My head hits the floor with a loud thud before everything went black.

Author's note: short but ok