Rex you knocked him unconscious 

TheShipMaster1
Warnings- little bit of violence, some sexual talk? (I don't know there is a very little amount)
Announcements- keep requesting oneshots!
————————————————————

Ahsoka pov

"Mission well done Rex" I said happily. "Yeah it turned out better then I thought" he said looking at me. I roll my eyes.

"It was an easy mission, what could have gone wrong" I said laughing. "Lets see" he said. He does a thinking face.

"We could have been hurt, we could have failed, some weird drunko could have hit on you" he started but I interrupted.

"And why is it so bad if a drunko hits on me?" I asked giggling a little. "Cause your mine" he said smiling at me. I turn my head to try and hide the blush.

"Even if you hide your face I can still tell your blushing" he said. I laugh a little. I look down as our hands brush together. I really wish I could hold his hand right now. But since we are in public can't risk our secret relationship getting out.

I feel someone's glare burning into my back. I look behind us and see a man walking, looked drunk and was staring at me. Rex turns his head as well to look. "I'm sure he is just going the same direction as us" he said turning his head back. I nod and do the same.

Even though Rex didn't show worry, he had moved closer to me. "He's drunk Rex" I whispered to him. I could sense that Rex was uneasy about the man but he wasn't showing it.

"It's the lower levels, most of the people down here are drunk or high on death sticks" he said. I laugh a little.

"Hey did you talk to fives about the death sticks? Cause I have a feeling he wants to buy some even though we told him no" I said looking up at Rex.

He sighed. "I forgot, I'll have to do it soon, I really don't need fives and echo high on death sticks running around the barracks" he said annoyed and tired. Recently fives has been getting into trouble.

It was ok with fives when only he got drunk a lot and came to the barracks high on stuff, but now he is dragging echo into it. And fives has a new obsession on trying to get him and echo some death sticks. And echo is really goody two shoes, so if he can get echo to get high, we will soon have the whole 501st high on deathsticks. And I don't want to be around when they are.

"I can't believe fives is dragging echo into it though, echo is so goody two shoes to act like fives" Rex said. I hear him talk a little bit more but I'm distracted by the feeling of the glare on my back. I turn my head a little to see the man had gotten closer. He was definitely drunk. He looked very poor too.

I hear Rex stop talking and tap my shoulder. I snap out of my gaze and look up at him. "You ok?" He asked worried. I nod. "The man is starting to creep me out" I whispered. He looked behind us. He sighed.

"I thought he would have left by now" he said mad. Rex picks up his pace a little and I follow. We continue our conversation.

10 minutes later.

I hear the sound of footsteps running beside me. I look to see the weird drunko guy. He looked me up and down. Rex stops and I stop too. The drunk guy stands in front of us. He looked 40 maybe? Human.

"Can we help you?" Rex asked. I saw Rex look at the guy with concentration. A few seconds later I feel his hand find mine and our fingers intertwine. He must think the dude is too drunk to be able to remember a clone and Jedi holding hands tomorrow morning. I move closer to Rex as the dude looks over me again.

"Your very pretty" the man slurred. "Um thank you?" I said awkwardly. I feel Rex was tense up beside me. This isn't going to end well.

"Want to go get a drink?" The man slurred. "No thank you" I said and started walking away. Rex following. I hear the man walk beside us.

Rex pulls me along faster. The man follows.

I see the temple getting into sight. Rex drops my hand so we don't get caught. I look behind me to see the guy still following us.

"Rex" I said. He looks behind us and sighed. He turned fully around to face the guy and I do too.

"What do you want she said no" Rex said annoyed and mad.

"She didn't know my full offer. We could go back to my place after and have a little fun" the man slurred and winked as he walked closer to me.

I move a little behind Rex. I would stand up for myself, but Jedi can't harm an unarmed citizen. Even if they are trying to attack me or harass me, if they don't have a weapon I can't fight them.

Well I'm allowed to if no one else can fight for me. Since Rex is here, I have to let him stand up for me. Stupid Jedi rules. There so weird.

The man reaches for me but Rex grabbed his arm. The man gets madder. He goes to punch Rex but Rex catches that hand with his. He twists both of the mans hands. Making a terrible cracking noise. The man groans in pain.

Rex dropped the mans hands thinking the man would leave us alone now. But the man had other ideas.

"You want to fight for her! I will fight for her! She is too pretty for me not to touch" the man growled. Oh kriff. Rex was fuming.

"She isn't some object" rex growled. "Yes she is, she is a woman" the man slurred. Oh kriff. Rex swings his arm and punched the guy. Soon enough they were in a fist fight. Rex was ontop of the man punching his face over and over and over again.

"Rex stop!" I pleaded. He was killing the man. Rex dosnt listen. I grab onto rexs arm and try to pull him off. "Rex stop your killing him!" I said scared as I tried to pull Rex off more. The man had gone unconscious.

I'd never seen Rex so violent before. He was going to kill the man. Curse you Rex with all your working out I used to love but now your too strong for me to move.

"Rex please stop" I begged again. I force some tears down my face. I need Rex to stop. He looks at me and his eyes were full of fury and anger. They soften when he sees my tears. He gives the guy one last punch and got off of him.

He pulled me into a hug. "Hey why are you crying?" He asked softly. Why was I crying? I don't even know, I know I had to stop Rex but how the tears fell, I have no idea.

I just shrug my shoulders. "Rex have you been working out more then usual?" I asked as I noticed his arms were more muscular then usual.

"Um maybe?" He said pulling away. I rise a face marking (I was gonna do eyebrow but then realized she didn't have any so I just did face marking)

"Why?" I asked laughing as I whiped my tears away. "You weren't this muscular before lux visited the other day" I said trailing off at the end. "Wait were you feeling insecure because of lux?" I asked laughing.

"No" he said, I sense him lying. "Ok let me get this straight, your jealous of lux so you worked out more, but lux is a little noodle." I said laughing. He rolled his eyes.

"We'll be thankful for it because now that guy knows not to mess with us" he said. "Rex you knocked him unconscious" I said.

His eyes went wide and looked behind him. "Kriff" he said. "If anyone asks, we don't know what happened" Rex said. I laugh a little and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, anakin isn't expecting me back for another few hours, we got some time to kill" I said walking to the barracks and giving him a wink. He hurried after me.

That's the first one shot, I hoped you liked it. Comment requests!