/Chapter 27/

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Don't cry please," I said as I patted her back.

I keep on consoling Mina and as she calmed herself, she broke into our hug and face me.

"I can't understand Jeongyeon unnie, I thought everything is already fine with her."

"You want me to talk to her?"

She just stayed silent while staring at the floor blankly.

"I think It's my fault too. I asked them If Bambam could go to us since I thought everything is all good now. But I was wrong. I shouldn't think that they will be ok with that specially Jeongyeon unnie." Mina said and sighed.

"Everything will be ok Mina. just stay strong. You'll be better after this. Bambam and you will be."

"Thanks, Chaeyoung. You know that I'm going here huh?" She said and laugh lightly.

"Of course, I know how you love this place, and also me."

Omo

"I-i mean also me I love this p-place."

I heard her laugh causing me to smile unconsciously.

"Anyway, where did Dahyun and you go?" Mina asked me.

"Well, uh I made a promise to her to meet someone, and then after that, we went home, and then we saw you."

"Oh."

"Uh Mina, About the incident at the camp. I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I don't know either. I just think I need to be sorry for what happened. When Lisa told me that you were missing too, I don't know who will I look for. But since Lisa told me to look for you and she'll look for Rosé I did my best to find you."

"It's fine Chae, I'm fine and look I'm still here."

"Yeah."

"Chaeng, About the Strings? You can see them, right?"

"Yes, why do you want me to help you?" I asked but she just shook her head.

"No, I'm just thinking is that strings are forever in life? I mean if you saw that string being attached to someone, is there any possibility that the strings will be attached to someone else."

I stayed quiet as I heard her question.

" I don't know, I never encountered something like that. But now I became curious if that's even possible. Anyway, do you know what I found out? "I asked

"What?"

"The strings choose no one. I mean if you're a girl you can be meant by a girl too. Fascinating, isn't it?"

"Wow, uhm really?"

"Yeah, I saw it with Tzuyu and Sana unnie," I said that made her in shock.

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah. It's funny that Tzuyu seems not interested in Sana unnie but they can't stop the fact that they are destined for each other. Just like what I said, the strings choose no one. And they are playful too, I really can't understand them. But what I know is when they decide who's for you, you have nothing to do with it." I said as I hug my knee.

"That's too sad," she mumbled.

"It is. Imagine you can see things that others don't see. They know they are deeply in love with each other but whenever I look on their strings then I found out that they are not meant for each other is saddening."

"Well, Tzuyu hates Sana but who knows?" Mina said as she shrugged.

"The strings are playful. They connect you with the unexpected person. Just like Tzuyu and Sana unnie's case. Tzuyu hates Sana but that's it they are meant for each other."

"Yeah, they playful."

It's already 5:00 pm and we decided to go back to our home.

"You sure you don't want me to accompany you?" I asked as we climbed down the treehouse.

"Yeah, thanks for the talk." She said and bid her goodbye to me.

I walk by at home as I keep thinking about random things.

I slammed myself at my bed and stared at the ceiling.

If strings are playful, are my strings hiding from me? Hahaha

I hope Dahyun is fine right now. After what we found out. I know she loves Momo but the strings choose their target already.

"No, I'm just thinking if those strings are forever in life? I mean if you saw that string being attached to someone, is there any possibility that the strings will be attached to someone else."

I sat up as I remember Mina's question. It's a really interesting question. I wonder if that's even possible.

If only I know someone who knows about- oh right! Tzuyu's mother!

Maybe I'll try to talk to them at another time.

I lay again on my bed.

"I still have the mission. I still don't know what to do with it gosh." I said to myself and rolled on my bed

I just close my eyes and let myself sleep.

"What took you so long?!" The girl said and hugged me.

'Wait, Am I dreaming again?'

The girl in front of me broke the hug. I took that chance to look at her face.

My eyes widened as I realized who's the girl.

"What? Why are you so surprised?" She as and laughed.

I look at the string in my finger and I was right, it's connected to her.

"You finally found me. Thanks for looking for me." She said and smile.

"B-but how?"

"Let's just trust the strings." She said and started to walk while holding my hand.

While walking I'm just looking at her hand who's holding mine.

'I can't believe this is happening.'

'Is this even true?'

"Chaeyoung!"

I sat up as I heard my mom banging the door.

Oh shit!

I immediately stood up and opened the door revealing my angry mom.

"What happened to you. I've been calling you. I thought something bad happened to you." My mom continuously said.

"Sorry mom, I slept."

"Oh, is that so? Anyway, the dinner is already ready. Go downstairs now ok." She said and leave.

I closed my door again and fixed myself first. I looked in the mirror trying to remember what I dreamed of.

Why I can't remember the girl I saw?!

Who's that again?!

I held my head in frustration as I can't remember the girl in my dream.

What I remember is the conversation between us but her face?!

Why I can't remember you?