7

Y/N POV

I was going down to the canteen for a lunch break forgetting that people hate me, well, until someone stopped me of course. I looked up and saw two young women glaring at me with killing eyes. I widened my eyes recognising them. They were the same two people who threatened me before when Ji-hun found out. One of them snatched off my hat and threw it to the side in front of everyone, causing me to whimper. Everyone in the canteen went quiet and looked towards me, some whispers audible. "Oh loook, it's that idiot newbie cat" "Ha, how does the CEO even deal with that slut? Tssk, such a gold digger" "Even has the guts to put on a stupid act, funny"
I let out a sob and looked down, and one of the women grabbed my ears harshly and I cried out in pain, but she just laughed at me. "You little slut when will you ever lear-" Her arm was thrown away and she widened her eyes. "If anyone here is a little slut, I think it'll be you." I turned my head recognising the voice and saw Hyun-wu glaring at the two women. "I'll let my brother know what you two did, I'm sure he'll fire you straight away." "N... no please d... don't" He scoffed and said, "Should've thought about it before harassing her in front of everyone. Goodbye" he grabbed my hand gently and led me out, the canteen still silent. "Are you ok?" he asked, once we were out of sight. I let out a sob followed by some more finally breaking down. Hyun-wu hugged me gently comforting me and I calmed down after a couple of minutes. "You ok now?" I nodded and stepped back wiping my tears away. "I'll take you home now... don't worry about the work." I looked at him and he smiled ruffling my hair a little. "Let's go" he held my hand and led me to a car and drove home.
We went in then he made an 'Ah' sound and turned to face me. "Ji-hun's visiting his relatives for a few days, so he won't be here or at work." I nodded sadly then he said, "Ok, I'll make lunch. I bought some fish yesterday, lucky you" he chuckled when he saw a smile on my face and went off to the kitchen. He started cooking and I stared at the fish the whole time. "Yah! You're going to eat the fish raw at this point!" he chuckled and pushed my pouty face away from the fish. I whined and tried to look at it again but he turned around and crossed his arms. "Seriously, you can't eat the fish raw Y/n, just go relax for a while." I nodded and looked down, dragging my little feet on the ground as I made my way to the living room.

JIN POV

After I finished cooking I went to the living room to see Y/n asleep in her hybrid form. I sighed and went over, calling her name or whatever trying to wake her up. She eventually whimpered and turned the other way. She looked like she was in pain... "Y/n...?" She didn't respond, so I sat on the couch and brought her to rest on my lap. She squirmed around and I stroked her fur softly. I can't remember the last time I was in my hybrid form... I eventually closed my eyes and without realising fell asleep, thank god I covered the food.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was currently lying down in a ball, my pain only getting worse. Why does this heat hurt so much... normally it never bothers me if I take my pills... but I took double and it hurts so much...
I sat up wanting to change into something comfortable when I suddenly felt like I needed to puke. I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited on all the food I ate earlier then sat there panting and coughing, choking on my sobs. I can't take the pain anymore... I quickly got up, going to get my phone after cleaning my mouth. I called Jin and layed down in a ball again, putting the phone against my ear. "...Hello?" "J...Jin hyung..." I sobbed. "Jungkook...? Are you ok? What happened?!" "I... I don't know w...why... this heat is really b... bad... hyung, I don't know why" I cried out stuttering. It was silent on the line and I was afraid that he had gone. "H... hyung?" "I'm here... just... thinking..... Jungkook, you know about helping your partner during their heat? If you love someone then the pain is worse, especially if you're seperated. Jungkook... do you love Y/n?" I was silent for a good minute before muttering a quiet "I think so" "...Jungkook, you need to come back. Y/n's pain has gotten worse too, if you don't come back then-" "Hyung... her heat will probably be finished by tomorrow..." "Then what about you?" "..." "You can't do this to yourself Jungkook-" I turned off the phone and threw it away, sobbing and hugging myself tightly. I can't let her know... I can't let anyone know... I cant let my secret be out, then everyone will find out and hate me and Jin, and the company will collapse too and- My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden sharp pain in my lower stomach, and I hugged it tightly clenching my eyes shut. No. I cant tell anyone.

JIN POV

"You can't do this to yourself Jungkook-" The line suddenly turned off. "Jungkook...? Jungkook!" I groaned and put my phone down, grabbing my hair in frustration. I sighed and went out of the room to check on Y/n, she was turning in her sleep in her human form now. "Y/n..." I went closer and turned her to face me gently and she opened her teary eyes to look at me. I sat down next to her and rubbed behind her ears softly, her purring in response. "You'll be ok soon, you should finish your heat by tomorrow, hold on till then, yeah?" She nodded weakly and I hugged her, staying there as she seemed to need to comfort as we both fell asleep.