4:Water!

* Meredith's POV *
  I was woken up by the sunlight of L.A. I was going to sit up, but there was a weight on me. I look down and saw the beautiful red headed cuddled up to me with her head on my chest. I laid back how I was and started running my hands through her gorgeous hair and she started to stir. She stretched her limbs and looked up at me and smiled.

"Mmm. Good morning, Meredith."

"Good morning, Addison." I smiled down at her.

"Want to go downstairs and get some coffee?" She yawned with her eyes half open.

"I'd love to."

  We got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen. She started making the coffee and after a little while it was done and she poured it into two mugs. She grabbed her mug and headed outside to her patio and I followed her. We sat on her patio table next to each other drinking our coffee. After a while I got up and took my hand out for her to take.

"Come." I said with a grin plastered on my face.

"Where?" She took my hand and stood up.

"The water!" I said and then I started dragging her towards the water. I pulled her into the water and splashed her. She yelped and splashed me back and we went deeper into the water. We stop and waist height and continued to fool around.

* Naomi's POV*
  I'm reading a book in bed and out of the blue I heard a yelp and splashing coming from outside. I stud up carefully trying not to wake up Sam and headed to the balcony. I looked down at Addison's patio and she wasn't there so I looked towards the ocean and I saw her. She was playing around with the same woman and yesterday and then I saw Addison pulling her closer and then she kissed her.

" Oh my god!" I whispered to myself.

  I never knew that Addison was into women and that's fine because she's still Addison. Still, I feel like she's hiding something from me because if she was with her she would've told me by now. I'm just worried because I don't want her to get hurt again. She's suffered way too much already.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
A/N
itslexipedia and Bobbiejelly here is another chapter of your daily dose.

Also here is some breakfast cuties 🥞🧃