Chapter 6:Spin The Bottle

You spin the bottle and it lands on Jacob. Mattie and Nathan start to whisper. "Y/N you have to give Jacob a lap dance." Your eyes widen. You stand up and slowly start to give Jacob a lap dance. After you finish Mattie spins the bottle.

It lands on you. The boys look at eat other and nod. "You two have to hold hands for the rest of the game." you and mattie look at them and are like okay. You grab Mattie's hand without hesitation. The boys look at you like you are crazy. You smile at one another.

Jacob spins the bottle and it lands on Mattie. You and Nathan start to give each other ideas but one is the best of all. "You have to tell everyone your dirtiest secret and recreate it with Mattie." his eyes widen. "Um I can't do that." "Why not, how dirty is it?" Jacob takes your hand out of Mattie's and walk out of the room with with him.

He takes you to the room that you and him were going to sleep in and pushes you onto the bed. What is he doing you ask yourself. He starts to bit and suck at your skin. Jacob started to whisper in you ear, "I want you so bad right now baby.!" you push him off of you and say aggressively, "Jacob not right now I am only 16 and I can't get pregnant." He looks at you sadly. You give him the death stair and go back to Mattie and Nathans room.

Once again you walk in on them but this time it is so much more awkward because Mattie was laying on top of him this time. They don't notice you two so you slowly close the door. You knock loudly on the door so that they will get off of each other and pay attention to everyone.

After you guys did a few more rounds it all came down to this last one. You spin the bottle and it once more lands on Jacob. You sigh and ask, "What is the punishment?" "You and Jacob have to..."