CHAPTER 9 : I'M IN LOVE

Hello Reader's

Finally,the moment we all have been waiting for.

This chapter contains different p.o.v's

Grayson Osborne

Perfection, Divine, Breathtaking, Heavenly.

These are word, that you can think of, when you see something like what I'm looking at right now...

Holy shit..Is she even real?

My brothers and I decided to reveal the secret behind the door, when we heard the sound of someone playing violin inside. But this is not what we were expecting. Once Xander opened the door, we found a breathtaking beauty, playing violin. She definitely caught our attention and left us speechless.

She was sitting on a stool in a shot yellow sleeveless dress, with her eyes closed, completely oblivious to our presence. She has very long black hair, flowing in the air, which was complementing and giving extra glow to her pale white skin. Its like the full moon is shining in the dark night.

The dress is perfectly hugging her hour glass figure. She has the curves at the right places. Nothing is out of order except a stray of hairs, which is stuck between her lips due to the wind.

Holy cow..Fuck me.

I want to kiss those full lips and would die to see what her eyes look like right now. I have never felt so alive before. She's like a rare flower with a rare fragrance, that pulls you towards her.

I love fooling around with women, but never felt so attracted to someone ever. I put a hand on my heart to calm it down a bit, who has decided not to listin to me any more.

Is this why my heart was beating so fast. If that is the case, I'll totally agree with it. What I'll not do to get her attention right now, when she finally opens her eyes.

Fuck! I sound totally whipped.

But I don't care. If she's the one ruling my world, I would not give a fuck what other thinks. I'm gonna rock her world like no one has ever done. The music she is playing is out of the world too, which is a bonus to her flawless beauty and pulling me more towards her, every passing second.

I think I'm finally in...Love.

Roman

Roman

For the last few minutes, we are watching her like everything around us has suddenly faded. I can't take my eyes off her. My heart is beating faster than it usually do. I'm trying my best to calm my nerves but, no use. Is this why I was getting anxious all the way here? I'm The Roman Osborne. What do I have to lose? Oh yaeh...My mind.