𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

~ ~ ~

You walked into your bedroom, tired as can be. It was almost 2 in the morning, and lately your sleep schedule has not been at all what it should be.

You laid down on your bed, taking off your shorts with a struggle. You had been out with a few friends all night, and you hadn't realized how much time had passed. You hoped that you hadn't awaken your roommate Luke, when you stomped around the house trying to get to your bedroom.

You unbuttoned your shirt as quick as your drunk self possibly could, tossing it on the floor and attempting to get comfortable on your bed. By the time you were fully undressed and laying down, your desire to sleep had worn off.

A sound had been heard in the hallway, causing you to flinch. What was that noise? You thought, sitting up from your position to look out your door, into the hallway. You figured your roommate had just woken up from all your noise, so you tried to get comfortable again.

"Y/N, what are you doing awake?" A raspy voice suddenly said. You whipped around to look at your door frame, seeing a tall figure standing there with his arms crossed. "O-Oh hi" You said in a nervous tone.

"Yeah, hi. You didn't answer my question." He said more sternly, looking you in the eyes. You sat up, bringing the covers up to your chest. "I just got woken up by random, sorry." You replied hesitantly, regretting lying.

He raised and eyebrow at you and tapped his foot. You knew you should have been back earlier, but you didn't expect Lu to be this upset. "Don't lie to me, babe. Where were you?" You bit down on your lip. "I was out with some friends and we lost track of time, i'm sorry"

Luke walked over to you and sat down on the bed, causing the mattress to make a squeaking sound. You both sat in silence for a moment, before he finally spoke up again. "You lied" He said. You shrugged, looking down at your lap. "You know what happens when you lie to me, baby."

You widened your eyes, not in the mood for what he had planned. For heavens sake, it was past 2am. You shook your head at him, laying back down. "I dont feel like it." You whispered, ready for him to be upset.

"You don't feel like it?" He repeated, raising an eyebrow. You regretted saying it, as you did love to mess around with him a lot. I mean I guess why not, you could always go back to bed afterwards.

"Wait i-i didn't mean that" You spoke up, looking into Lu's eyes again. "I do, i do feel like it now" He laughed quietly, shaking his head. You were suddenly eager for him to touch you, and you didn't know why.

Then, out of nowhere, he pressed you down against the bed and hovered over you. "If you want it, then you will receive it." He said in a hushed voice, leaning down to place his lips onto your own.

Lu pressed his body up against yours, kissing gently down your neck and torso. You shivered at his touch, wanting more than just the small kissed against your skin. You grabbed at his shirt slightly. "Take this off" You whispered, tugging at the cloth on his upper body.

He bit on his bottom lip, sitting up to lift off his shirt. He threw it onto your desk chair, then moving his head down to meet your stomach. He kissed down your stomach, leading down to the cloth of your underwear.

"May i?" He asked, placing his fingers around the waistband of your panties. You nodded, wanting him to. "Use your words, baby girl." He said, slowly tugging down on the cloth. "Yes Luke, please do." You said. He quickly pulled down your underwear, spreading your thighs apart slightly.

"So very wet for me, baby" He whispered, running his fingers in between your inner thighs. "Only for you, Lu" You whispered back, your stomach starting to fill up with butterflies.

Saying that really did it, because before you could let out another breath, you felt his tongue press up against your folds, licking you up. "F-fuck" You breathed out, shutting your eyes and the arousing feeling. He flicked his tongue over your clit, causing you to slightly jolt. He twirled patterns on it, then wrapping his lips around it.

He sucked, flicking his tongue around every once in a while. You attempted to hold back your moans, but failed. You felt yourself close already, and then he moved his hand up and slipped a long finger inside of you. You weren't going to last long. He pumped it inside of you, curling up to hit your perfect spot.

You wrapped your fingers in his hair, throwing your head back gently as you felt your legs beginning to quiver. "Oh fuck, Luke!" You yelled, him adding another finger inside of you. You pushed your head back onto the mattress, your chest heaving. You felt his fingers continue inside of you as you rode out your orgasm.

"You sound so beautiful, baby." He smirked, removing his fingers from inside of you. He stared you right in the eyes, bringing his fingers up to his mouth and licking them clean.

"And you taste even better."

~ ~ ~