𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘹

~ ~ ~

You stumbled across the bar, beer in hand and your head pounding. It was 12am, and the music at this crazy party was louder than sirens. You had been alone the whole night, as your boyfriend had ditched you for all his bandmates. You had at least 4 cups of tequila, and you were so giggly.

You wanted to hang out with someone, but nobody around was really alone too. You looked over to the bar, spotting your boyfriend Luke's friend Alex. You smirked to yourself. Maybe Luke will talk to me if he sees me with Lex. You thought, walking over to the red haired boy.

As you reached closer, he spotted you and waved. "Hey Y/N!" He said, clearly intoxicated as well. You smiled and waved back to him, noticing that Luke was no where to be seen. Your smile suddenly turned into a frown, but you still made your way over to Alex. "Hey Lex" You slurred, taking another sip from your cup.

"Hey. You looking for Luke?" He questioned, grabbing your cup and taking a sip out of it too. You nodded, a worried look on your face. Lex handed back your drink and gave you a sympathetic look. "I think he's just with the other guys, no need to get worked up." He said, pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

You pushed his chest playfully, giggling up a storm for no reason. It was clear that you were crazy drunk, but you didn't care. He smiled and tapped your shoulder back, which turned into a playful fight.

You suddenly felt a hot breath on your neck, and someone wrapped their hand around your waist. They spun you around, causing you to face them. "Luke!" You squeaked, realizing the frustration on his face. You let out a deep breath as you looked into his eyes, seeing pure anger in them.

He didn't say anything to you, before pulling on your hand and dragging you out of the party. "Stop it Luke, you're hurting me!" You yelled at him. He just continued to talk you to his car, not even looking at you. When you got to his car, he opened the door and shoved you inside. He slammed the door on you, walking over to his side and getting in.

"Buckle in." Luke said sternly, starting up the car. You did as you were told. He drove out of the parking lot of the party, going slightly over the speed limit. "Could you slow down please." You mumbled to him. He didn't respond at all, and he kept going at the same speed.

As you stopped at a red light, he looked at you through the mirror. "you'll be punished once we get home." He said in an angry yet hushed voice, driving at the green light again. "W-why?" You stuttered, not seeing what you did wrong. Luke once again said nothing, making you upset.

"Fucking talk to me, asshole!" You yelled, making him slam on the breaks. You jolted backwards a bit, widening your eyes at the sudden stop. "Shut the hell up." He said, looking angrier then before. You kept your mouth shut for the rest of the ride home.

Once you arrived, Luke stopped harshly and got out, slamming the door behind him. You got out slowly behind him, still drunk and unable to correctly walk. You followed him inside the apartment, holding your head as it pounded repeatedly.

After getting inside, Luke turned around and glared at you. You stood in front of the door awkwardly, hoping he would say something so that you wouldn't have to. Suddenly, he pushed your shoulders and slammed you into the door. You winced as it hurt your back a bit, but you got over it. He stared into your eyes, breathing heavily on your neck.

You stood there in silence, not knowing what he was going to do. "You think you can flirt with my mate and get away with it?" He spoke up, making you flinch. "I-I wasn't flirting" You said, regretting talking back immediately. "Oh yeah? That whole fucking scene wasn't you flirting?" He got louder, pushing you harder against the door. You closed your eyes and your face softened. You didn't like when Luke got mad.

"Well you're gonna regret it now, slut." Luke said, grabbing you by your waist and pushing you onto the bed. What was he going to do? Hurt me? You thought, hoping that wasn't the case. He walked closer to you, turning you around and unzipping your dress. "Take it off." He said. You did as told, and slipped of your dress, revealing your body.

He licked his lips, instructing you to take off your bra and panties as well. You slipped them off, feeling insecure for some reason. He had never seen me naked before.

He unbuckled his belt, taking it off. He slipped off his shirt afterwards, keeping his jeans on. He pulled you close, sitting you down on the bed again. Luke crawled up to hover over you. Suddenly, he dipped his head into your neck, licking and nipping at your sensitive skin. You arched your back immediately as he had hit your soft spot.

He sucked gently at your skin, causing you to softly moan. He licked down your collarbone, teasing you. Suddenly, he moved away from your neck and down to your chest instead. "Im gonna fuck you so good, baby" He whispered, making you bite your lip harshly.

He cupped one of your boobs, massaging it gently. Then, he moved down and began to suck on your other breast. You bit back your moans, laying your head back on the bed board. "Dont hold them back" He growled, nibbling at your nipple. "I want to hear you scream my name" He said.

Quickly, he pulled a silver packet out of his pocket and sat up. You whined at the sudden loss of contact, but not loud enough for him to hear. Luke got off the bed and slipped down his pants. You sat up, looking at him hungrily. "Can I do it?" You asked, gesturing to his boxers. Luke smirked and nodded, grabbing your legs and pulling you over to him.

You got on your knees on the floor, tugging at the hem of his boxers. You teased around a little, earning a glare from your boyfriend. You just giggled, before pulling the cloth off fully and revealing his large member.

You blushed, licking your lips. You looked up into his eyes, moving closer are gripping onto his dick. You moved your hand up and down in a slow motion, not starting off too fast. You heard Luke groan, so you began to pump his member faster.

You leaned in and licked the tip of his dick, swirling your tongue slowly around it. You continued to pump, kitten licking his tip. He looked down at you and frowned, still biting down on his lip. You took that as a sign, and wrapped your lips around his member.

You bobbed your head back and forth, licking up all his precum. You heard Luke moan, which made you feel accomplished. You pumped what you couldn't fit in, and you bobbed faster. You spit on his cock, jerking it more.

"Fuck princess, your mouth is so good" He groaned, grabbing you by your hair and bobbing your head deeper. His dick hit the back of your throat multiple times, causing you to gag and slightly tear up. "Shit Y/N, i'm going to cum" Luke said, running his fingers through his hair and continuing to move your head on his cock.

His legs began to shake, and he moaned. He came all in your mouth, and you stuck your tongue out to let him see as he bit his lip ring at you. "Swallow." He whispered to you. You stuck your tongue back in your mouth and did as he said, swallowing all of his cum. He smirked in approval, standing up and putting his boxers back on.

You pouted, wanting more to happen. He looked down at you and shook his head, plopping down onto the bed.

"Dont flirt with my friend next time and then i'll fuck you."

~ ~ ~