Chapter 5

Later that night

Dylan and I went around the whole day shopping together. Thank goodness we didn't run Into a bunch of fans.

I rode with him and he smiled "so, what are your plans for the night?" He asked me glancing to me. "Nothing I planned on doing stuff with Ali but since she decided to ditch me then nothing" I said all together as he laughed. "Do you wanna spend it with me?" He asked and smiled like a dork. "I guess!" I giggled a watched him. As he drove further on he put a hand on my thigh and I looked at it for a second and let him keep it there.

We got to his house and let me tell you. His house was humungous. I walked in and set all my bags in a corner and stood still waiting. "Well you're in luck. We are going to go swimming!" He chirped and my eyes widened. "No, no, no!" I shook my head. "Why not?" He questioned. "Because I don't want you to see my-" I struggled and waved my hands up and down my body.

He walked over to me with a disappointed look on his face. "Your body is perfect. And I don't want you to be afraid to show me. Look In to my eyes" he tilted my head giving me no choice but to look into his eyes. "Don't let anyone tell you that you're less than perfect because you're perfect." He leaned in a kissed my lips softly and I kissed back. I wanted to say something but the words wouldn't quite come out.

I feel as if he felt the same way and he looked at me. "Kendry?" I looked in his dark eyes again "yes?" He pulled me closer "I love you" he whispered resting his chin on my head making sure there was no space between us.

( WOW I UPDATED FINALLY!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING I LOVE YOU GUYS. it's been so long since I've update I know I've been very busy. But I am happy to say I am continuing this story! I have also started another story called End Up Here , it's a 5sos and 1d fanfiction if you guys like that stuff please go check it out and tell me what you think! I'll be updating on that more than I will this one and I'm very sorry I will try to work on both as best I can. Thank you guys ! You're all amazayn! )