Happy Birthday, Sam!!

11:42 AM – Spies' Penthouse

On another normal day at Malibu University, Sam, Clover, Alex, Britney, Nick, and Mat were enjoying another day. Britney and Clover were in class right now; Nick and Alex were out on a date after they had finished their respective classes. Currently, Mat and Sam were the only ones in the penthouse dorm. Mat was getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"What'd you want again, Sam?" Mat asked.

"OJ will do for me," Sam answered. "That'll suffice before my physics class today."

"12:30, right?" Mat asked as he brought Sam the OJ.

"Yep, thanks," Sam replied as she took her drink. "Any more classes for you, Mat?" she asked.

"No," Mat answered. "Sign language was all I had today... and to show I haven't forgotten..." Mat added. "Happy birthday, my love."

"Aww thank you," Sam replied.

Mat saw that Sam wore her simple pink dress that was similar to her purple one; Sam could see Mat wore slacks and his red and white 2004-throwback motocross shirt that read "Fonseca 24" on the back to signify 2-time 125 Supercross champ, Ernesto Fonseca.

("I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden plays)

The couple shared a hug and a kiss, and even though they were alone, Sam escorted Mat to their room for full privacy. After one swig of their drinks, Mat and Sam sat on their bed and enjoyed some quiet time together.

"Hey, make sure you tell me when your class time gets close, OK?" Mat requested.

"I will," Sam quipped. "I set my watch alarm for 15 minutes before my class time."

Mat nodded and put his arm around his steady girlfriend

Mat nodded and put his arm around his steady girlfriend. In addition, Sam lay her head on his shoulder, and the two started to kiss.

"I love you so much," Mat whispered to Sam.

"I love you, too, babe," Sam replied and pecked Mat on the cheek.

Both sighed in love and imagined their lives after Mali-U – currently, they were steady boyfriend/girlfriend after being high school sweethearts; it wasn't going to be long before they'd be engaged, married, and then starting a family for themselves with their chosen career paths; Nick and Alex were in the same boat, too.

After nearly 20 minutes, Sam's watch started to beep while they were sharing multiple pecks.

"Aww, that didn't last long, did it?" Mat playfully chastised.

Sam groaned a little bit, too, but she made herself get up. "I have to get to class, hon," she told Mat.

"Okay go... go," Mat replied, fully understanding. "You don't need to clear anything with me."

Sam was at the bedroom door about to leave when she looked back at Mat, who gave her a smile. She caved in to the temptations of one last kiss with her steady boyfriend before her class and did so.