!!!

Did.He.Just.Destoyed.The.Original.OUTERTALE?!?!?!! Ink was breathing heavily trying not to kill Error. 'But he never does that..' He looked out the window. 'Did something happen?' He thought worried. '... Maybe I should go check?...'

-Meanwhile-

Fate came back from her coffee brake to find Error passed out on the anti-Void floor, and boy was she mad. She decided to check on the balance and realized that one of the originals were missing. She growled as she went to check on her child. Ink was walking with his brush in his hands, and made a portal to the... anti-void!? Oh, oh no no. That is not going to happen. She was about to reset but was interrupted by a knock on her door. "Ugghh what?!" "Fate you're late for your meeting!" Her what- oh right, she forgot.

Ink landed on the floor of the anti-void, it's not the first time her been here. He looked around trying to find Error, yet no luck. He started walking, looking up he could see strings hanging from the never ending ceiling, with either puppets or souls attached to some. He looked back down and stopped. Infront of him was a past out Error, with a puddle of blood under him. Ink went closer, looking at the sleeping destroyer. Ink knew he shouldn't feel bad for him, but the destroyer himself looked kinda destroyed. Cracks on his skull and cuts too. Some old, some where new. 'Does he not heal himself?' Ink thought. Then he got an idea, it might be risky but he couldn't bear to see Error so hurt. He picked him up, and was shocked at how light he is, like a feather. This just worried Ink more. He made a portal to his home and jumped through. He landed in his bedroom. He put Error on the bed, he didn't care if the sheets are gonna get stained with blood, he can make new ones, and went to the bathroom to get the med kit, since he didn't know how to use healing magic. He came back to the room and put it down on the bed next to Error. Now comes the hard part.