Chapter 3

~Next Day~

Y/N's POV

I was in the rooftop, thinking about what happened yesterday.

Sigh.

I pull out my phone to see the photo of us.

Choi Soobin.

"Dongsaeng." my brother called. I hum in response. "You should forget him. I don't want you to be like this." he said.

"You said that hundredth time. I tried, okay? I just... I just can't. Those scenes always came to my mind. I always get nightmares because of it. I still love him even tho he's not here. He's the one who thought me on how to love myself and what true love is." I replied.

"Y/N you need to accept that his gone. And he'll never come back." he said patting my back. "I know that you'll never forget him. You can cherish your memories but you still need to live your life. Life must go on. If he really did teach you how to love yourself, you can apply it with or without him." he said.

"I don't know, Oppa. Just give me more time." I answered.

"Take your time, Dongsaeng." he said kissing my forehead. " Remember that I'm always here for you. You're the only one that I have, saranghae." he added.

"Nado saranghae." I replied smiling at him.

Yoongi's POV

We were currently in the living room of our dorm.

"Yoongi, how are you and your girl?" Namjoon asks.

"She wants me to back off and forget her." I said bitterly.

"Wah, you really are in love. Never saw that expression before." Hobi said.

"I don't even know, I had my last warning two days ago." I blurted.

"WHAT?!" they all shouted.

"One wrong move and you'll be dead, Hyung!" Jungkook said.

"Please don't tell me you did something today that she didn't want." Jin hyung begs.

"I did. I watch her again at the music room." I replied. All of them groan.

"But how did you get the second warning, Hyung?" Tae asks.

"Well..." I told them the whole story, even what the Jackson guy said about Soobin and what she said to me.

"Wah, I thought she's only in a gang. Didn't know she's a mafia leader." Tae said stunned.

"Lets all rest for now and Yoongi? Please be careful." Namjoon reminded.

~Next Day~

Me and the boys are infront of my locker and other students start to surround us.