Chapter 12: Aw, crap

Please.

Do not kill me.

I know! It took me over two weeks to publish a new chap, I'm sorry, I've been so backed up on school work, my head is still spinning. Sorrryyyyyyy! I hope you can still enjoy this chapter, anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 12: Aw, crap

Highschool.

Ugh.

After our victory on Saturday, all of us ended up crashing at Caleb's house. We didn't even realize it, but somehow, we all drifted asleep. Jake was the first one to wake up and shook everyone awake. Well almost everyone. I was pounced on by Caleb's dog, Champ. Thanks a lot Champ.

Caleb's mom was completely chill. She even made all of us breakfast. Dang, she makes the best breakfast in the world, too good too resist. Once all of us finally went back home, it was a relaxed day. Kind of.

All of us were pretty much slacking around and packing stuff for school in our own homes. Britney and Leah even came over to pick out our 'first day of school outfit'. Heck, I don't even care what I wear honestly. Even Britney was grumbling about how Leah dragged her over here. "Hey, I know you two aren't the girliest of girls, but we still have to do this. It's junior year."

Britney and I both groaned. "Who even cares Leah?"

"I do. Now let's go."

After a while, Leah finally let us go, after letting her choose what we wear. After spending the rest of the day just sitting around with Luke, listening to music and just sleeping, here we are. The next day, on the front steps of our high school.

"How bad is this year gonna be?" Alex asked, cringing.

"Puke."

"One hundred percent shitty."

"Crap."

"Come on guys, it won't be so bad. Last year wasn't bad was it?" Jake enthused.

I glared at him. "The constant drama? The tests? The crappy classes?"

"High school's like this everywhere. It isn't perfect ya know. Besides, remember the parties, the silly teacher love stories, and the fun we had pranking Veronica and those idiots on the football team?"

Dean who was standing right next to me, wearing his letterman jacket, snapped his head toward Jake. "Say what now?"

I had to smile. "Yeah that was fun."

"Let's just go already. This year is gonna be awesome." Jake said.

All of us walked in together, like we were in some dramatic high school movie. Once again, we were surrounded by the noise of people trying to open their lockers, punching it angrily, and then crying out in pain. The girls screeching at the top of their lungs and hugging each other like they haven't seen the other in years, and the guys trying to do a chest bump and failing miserably.

"Home sweet home." Alex remarked. Then he took his phone out of his pocket with an annoyed face. "Ugh, my phone has been buzzing all morning, I don't even know why. I was late for school, so I didn't have the time to check."

"Same here. although it only started buzzing a while ago." Britney said. 

"Aw, holy crap." Caleb interjected, staring at his phone with wide eyes. "What is it?" I asked him, and leaned over to look at his phone. But before I could, Leah pointed across the hall, her mouth gaping. "That."

I looked down the hallway, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I would have thought I was hallucinating if Leah hadn't pointed out.  I knew right then and there, that this school, was going to get burned down this year. It was like walking into a fire. The moment I saw him, I knew my entire life at school, was going to change forever, because-