He meets your son- Roddy Ricch

(So I decided to change my stuff up a little bit so I decided to make these rapper imagines instead of just ones about Mosey causee I really wanted to do other people but I wasn't about to make a whole other book for that soo here ya go)
.............................

"Mommy wake up!". Your 8 year old son says while shaking you out of your wonderful sleep.

"Xavier, I love you to death but there better be a good reason why your waking me up from my nap". I say lowkey mugging him.

"What's the gratitude for I just came to tell you that your boyfriend was here, but since you wanna act like that fine then". He says mean mugging me back and while getting off the bed.

I'm tryna figure out how this boy is gonna have a full on attitude with me when he can't even say Attitude. I swear though that he acts so much like me that it's kinda scary.

I was only 14 when I had Xavier and before I had him I was a trouble maker and I didn't see anything wrong with how I acted until I had him and he started looking up to me.

I start to hear knocking which brings me right back to reality and to my son who is still mugging me.

"Your right Xavy Mommy's sorry. Now do you wanna come with me to greet my Boyfriend". I say as I put him on my hip even though he is damn near my size.

"Now Xavy I want you on your best behavior, Okay?". I say as I put my hand on the door knob while making a serious face so he knows I mean it.

"Mama wait, put me down". He says getting out of my grasp".

"I want your lil boy toy to take me seriously". Xavier says with the most serious face ever. I bite my lip to keep me from bursting out laughing. So I just nod my head.

Xavier opens the door and I see Roddy with the biggest grin on his face when he sees me and it manages to get even bigger when he sees Xavier.

Roddy tries to come in but before he can Xavier steps in front of him.

"We need to talk before I let you in Mr. Moore". Xavier says looking as serious as possible.

"Of course Xavi- " Excuse you, I don't think we are on a first name basis yet, Mr. Moore". Xavier says cutting Roddy off.

I just smirk at Roddy who just mimics the serious face Xavier is making .

"Your right, I apologize to you Mr. Taylor". Xavier walks outside and closes the door to talk to Roddy and I just watch them outside through the window

It looked like they were having a very serious conversation up until I saw them playing Rock Paper Scissor shoe

After that I was cracking up. They played 4 rounds and Roddy only won once and Xavier won three of them so they both came inside Xavier with a big smile on his face and Roddy obviously pretending to be disappointed. 

"So Mama Mr. Moore and I were playing RPSS and the plan was if he won, You two could be together and I couldn't do anything about it but if I won the status of your relationship was in my control". He says pausing hold the both of my hands while looking at me with a sympathetic face.

"I'm sorry Mama but you and Mr. Moore and are breaking up and you will never see or talk to him again". He says trying to hide his smile.

It kind of breaks my heart knowing that Xavier doesn't really like Roddy because I really love the both of them and I want them to get to know each other. Not saying I'm breaking up with Roddy but it still hurts knowing my son wants me to.

"Xavy you don't even know Roddy". I say looking into his eyes.

"Your right I don't know him but I do know that he'll take you away from me and I can't have that happen". He says with a sad face.

Roddy just looks at me and gets on his knee to meet Xavier's height.

"Listen Xavier I know what your going through I had the same mind set when my Mom started dating this one guy. I'm gonna tell you what he told me. No matter how much your Mom loves me she will never love you any less and she will never stop loving you". Roddy says looking into Xavier's eyes.

Xavier did something extremely unexpected and he jumped into Roddy's arms.

Roddy didn't even hesitate to wrap his arms around Xavier.

Xavier let's go of Roddy and looks at me.

"Oh and Mama please stop sneaking Roddy in the house at night because for some reason whenever he's here I always hear some scary noises like last night I heard a ghost tell another ghost to swallow his kids. And I know for a fact that they're ghost because the girl ghoast is always moaning". Xavier says looking scared.

Roddy and I just look at each other with wide eyes.

"Ummmm...

....................

Sorry it's been a minute since I've updated but I'm having major writer's block soo plzzz send me some requests cause that would help a lot

Thanks guys