Hugs.

Clint: he likes to wrap you up in his arms and hold you close to his chest with his chin on top of your head while your face is buried in his chest and arms wrapped around his waist.

Tony: Tony likes to come up behind you and wrap one arm  around your stomach and the other on your chest and rests his chin or forehead on your  shoulder.

Bruce: Bruce is gentle when it comes to hug. He doesn't want to hurt you so he'll loosely wrap one arm around your shoulder blade and hold you to his chest. While you have your hands on his chest or around his neck.

Steve: Steve likes to give big bear hugs. He likes to protectively wrap his arms around you and hold you close.

Bucky: Bucky is like Tony. He'll hug you from behind but he'll only use his real arm because he's afraid he'll hurt you if he holds you with his metal arm.

Sam: same likes to give you side hugs. He hold you close to his side and you'll have one arm around his stomach and the other on his back while your front is preset to his side.

Scott: Scott likes to playfully hug you he'll hold you tight and rock you back and forth as his head rests on yours.

Peter: he's like Sam. He'll hug you tight from the side and rests his head on your shoulder.