Chapter 1. Reunited.

Author's Note: HI folks! this is the very first upload wooo! lol it starts in Carver's camp just after Troy shot the walker that was going to get Clementine. I did write this and alter the way things happen, because I do not like following the exact storyline. I need to let you know a few things before you start reading.

1. Clem is 19 in this fic and Luke is 20 meaning they are both adults!

2. my punctuation is bad, but I'm sure you're not here to complain about it.

3. leave a review or don't its all up to you. but it does inspire me to see nice feedback.

4. I have this story written on another site, but I am adding, and deleting this, and making the story a little more better, I suggest you stick with this version, and not the one on my fanfic version, If you do read it there. also if you have read this story, on my fanfiction account, please do not spoil anything for the readers on this site, because I might change how things go or i'll just leave the story and never finish it.

5. it is important that you do read the AN (authothers Notes) at the beginning, and end of the chapter. I hope you all enjoy my story. 

"Get the fuck out of here and go back to the pen, while I deal with these two idiots!" Troy shouted at clementine, while he pushed her out of the building where Kenny and Mike had been arguing. Clementine sighed , walking down the thin pathway toward the pen looking over her shoulder to hear the moans of the walkers outside the fence trying to get in.

 "not....today." she mumbled under her breath, still in somewhat of a shock from getting attacked by walkers, her heart beat rapidly,  it felt as if it where going to burst out of her chest. She thought of how many times during that one moment she could have gotten bitten, or killed.  The sounds of Troy, Mike, and Kenny arguing about what happened began to die down the farther she walked down the pathway of the stores. Just as she took a step pass the comic book store she felt someone's arms wrap around her body just under her chest and pull her in. she began to wiggle around and squirm trying to break free not knowing if it was a walker that grabbed her or someone wanting to hurt her. She then realized it wasn't a walker after looking down at the hands which still looked lifelike and not decayed or an odd color just as the walkers had a strange color to their skin. Clementine did the first thing that came to mind, which was opening her mouth, and biting  down on the hand hard, to get the person to let go of her.

"ouch Clem its me!." the familiar voice had said in a half whisper, half shriek, as it tried to reframe from crying out in pain.

"Luke!?" Clementine spun around to see Luke was still alive, standing before her.

 "Hey Clem!" Luke said with a warm smile forming on his lips, and opened his arms waiting for Clementine to hug him. Clementine starred at him softly punching his shoulder. Tears streamed from her soft Amber eyes, she wrapped her arms around him hugging him tight. Luke did the same pulling her close to his body embracing her tightly. Clementine was so relieve to know Luke was alive, he had been the only thing on her mind since they got separated. she told Kenny and the others Luke would never leave them and never betray them. She knew Luke better than that, especially after getting to know him.

"I'm so glad you're here Luke." she mumbled to him while smiling. Luke used his thumb to clean her tears.

 "I'm glad to be back, and listen Clem.. I haven't slept for days, I have been constantly on the move, I'm tired, and hungry... I need rest." Luke spoke fast, and would occasionally laugh, or say off the wall things, He told clementine all about his plan but needed rest and food first.

"Luke, why don't you rest here?  I will come see you when I can and bring you some food and something to drink." Clementine said softy to Luke.  "Thanks Clementine, I knew I could count on you. oh! one more thing.. do not... get caught. if you do they might kill you or do something that will make me never forgive myself." before Luke could say more Clementine gave him a sassy look.

"Luke, you're talking to a girl who got bit by a dog, locked in a shed, broke out ,snuck in your house got supplies stitched her arm up, and killed a walker, soon after sticking up her arm. I'll be fine." Clementine said with a smirk, walking over to the window peeking through the blinds to just see Troy passing by. Her heart literally jumped out of its chest. "crap, that was close... i'll see you later Luke!" Clementine shouted loud enough for him to hear, and she quickly exited the comic book store after flipping a the switch to lock the door. she hurried and made her way to the pen safely, and walked over to Sarah who was reading a book while sitting beside her father.

"hey Clem!" Sarah greeted her, and clementine smiled

"hi Sarah, how do you like your new book?" Clementine asked. She took a seat in the blue chair beside her.

"its really cool!! There's this princess named Rapunzel, and she has super long hair! its longer than my hair before dad made me cut it."  and the look on her face dropped. Clementine softly pat her shoulder

 "there, there Sarah, I think you look beautiful with short hair. I used to have long hair, but I had to cut my hair too." Clementine figured complimenting Sarah was the best thing she could do, because she couldn't tell her the truth, and even if she could tell her the truth she wouldn't because of her father. After complimenting Sarah. The rest of the group members entered the pen. Clementine quickly informed  the group about what happened after she exited the store where Kenny, and Mike where.

"Thank god he's alive." Pete said, and Nick nodded sighing in relief that his best friend hadn't become walker food, or shot by one of the members of the camp. Kenny walked away to his bed annoyed, not wanting to talk about Luke, due to him still being upset about what happened earlier with Mike. Troy, and some of the other members of the camp entered the pen with dinner for the group. Troy stayed in the pen watching them all eat, so they weren't able to talk. once they finished eating Troy spoke

"alright, now go the fuck to sleep, and If I catch any of you up and walking around I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head." he said in a threatening way, leaving the pen locking it down, but stood outside the door. Clementine headed over to her bed, Climbing inside. she laid down closing her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning after breakfast Clementine managed to save up some food collecting an item from each of the members stuffing some in her pants pocket and jacket pockets and even one thing into her bra. she was also lucky enough to find out that there was some medical supplies in the room, so she grabbed some cleaning wipes that where small enough for her to carry. she thought cleaning his wounds was better than doing nothing.  Reggie entered the pen speaking softly "you two, Carver said he wants you two too pick berries, come with me." the man said enthusiastically, and showed the girls to the berry room and told them what to do leaving them alone. Clementine quickly picked her berries using a faster technique she just wanted to get the hell out of there, and make sure she gave Luke something to eat. Clementine began to think about the night they spent at the ski lodge.

-End of chapter 1