🦋🧸Chapter 4🦋🧸

Tay, bonny
So you gonna tell him?
Alessya
Idk he just moved here and i don't want to be like "hey mattia you have a daughter she's one and i was gonna tell you i was pregnant the day you broke up with me"
When i said that tay and bonny had a weird face on i was confused.

Mattia's POV
Taylor and bonny asked alessya if they could talk when they left the boys started talking about how they miss New Jersey not gonna lie i do too i was thinking till the boys started talking to me

Ale: so what do you think about your ex having a baby?
Kai: yea is it weird for you?
Mattia:uh yea kinda
I guess i said that kinda sad and my face looked sad when they brought it up.

Ale: You miss her don't you?
Mattia: w-what no
Ka: stop lying when we brought it up your face went from🤩😊 to😟☹️
Rosh: yeah why did you break up with her in the first place?
Mattia: how do yk i broke up with her
Alov:common when kairi asked she looked sad and then looked at you
Kairi: yeah so we guess you were the one who broke up with her
Mattia: oh well yea i did
Alov:why
Mattia: idk bro my old friends were fucking asswholes they told me to break up with her or they would link my nudes so i was being a pussy and i broke up with her.😔 and not gonna lie i do miss her a lot and when i saw her at the mall i got kinda happy then i saw her here too and when you asked if that was her baby at the mall and she said yes i knew she moved on...
The boys didn't really say anything
Alvo:damn bro im sorry
They all started cheering me up and the. Alejandro asked where the bathrooms were none of us knew so he said he would ask alessya so he left.
End of mattia's pov

Alejandros POV
I ask the boys if they knew where the bathroom where they didn't know so i said i was gonna go fine alessya and ask her they said alright so i got up and left to go fine her and when i said she was talking to Taylor and bronny and she was talking about her baby and then she said "idk he just moved here i don't wanna be like "oh hey mattia you have a daughter she's one and the day you broke up with me i was gonna tell you i was pregnant" i couldn't believe what i heard Taylor and bronny were looking at me shocked and then alessya turned around and saw me....
End of Alejandros pov