1 Month Photoshoot

Today Stevie is 1 month old, so we are having a photoshoot. I am not going to be in it because my body doesn't quit feel like it did before. Also. it will be cute for Harry and Stevie to have their own photoshoot.

"H are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'll grab Stevie. Do you have the bags?"

"Yes"

We got in our car and made our way to the photoshoot.

*What Stevie was wearing* *This is not Stevie* *Stevie is much smaller*

We got through the photoshoot with only a few meltdowns, it wasn't that bad

*2 MONTHS*

To celebrate Stevie being two months old we are going out to dinner with Glenn and Jeff. I am good friends with Glenn because she is over at our house a lot with Jeff.

We went to Craigs, which is a very nice restaurant in Los Angeles. So, I was a little nervous about taking Stevie there. Also, Jeff and Glenn were newly engaged, so that gave us something to talk about. I had met Jeff before I got pregnant, so I had known him for a while.

We ate dinner, talking about their future wedding plans. It made me think about Harry and I , and if/when we were going to get engaged and married. I had always talked about getting married and then having kids, but after having Stevie I would never change anything. I would even like to have another kid before we get married.

Stevie did so well at the dinner, it was only one time when she started crying. She was hungry, so I went to the restroom and breastfed in there, It was a part of motherhood so I didn't complain.