8/7

*We just gon start off like this*

She moaned as their tounges battled for dominance.

Sane won that battle and deepened the kiss. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He turned around and pinned her against the door. He was grinding against her. He could feel her juices flowing through her booty shorts. "S-ss Sane..." She moaned out

He groaned grinding harder against her, her moans were always a turn on to him. He removed one of his hands from off her ass and put in between her legs. She involuntarily bucked at the contact. He massaged her throbbing clit over her shorts.

"Come on tink stop teasing me" She moaned out grinding against his hand

"Shh." He mumbled leaving a trail of blazing kisses down her neck and collarbone.

Sane pulled back and put her down she whimpered at the loss of contact. He ignored her whining and ripped her shirt off. He gently removed her bra.

He opened his mouth and sucked her nipple in, rolling it between his lips and gently with my teeth. Jaslyn groaned and he saw her watching him sucking her breast deep in his mouth.

He switched to her other breast, repeating what he'd done with the first, getting lots of 'Mmms', 'Ahhs', and other noises of pleasure from her.

Sane picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He laid down next to her.

Jaslyn put one of her knees up over his legs and he reached over it, down to her pussy lips. She whimpered and pulled the leg up a little higher, allowing his fingers access inside her. His lips moved from her breast to her lips for a soul-searing kiss.

They laid like that for the next several minutes; their lips together with tongues intertwined, muffling her whimpers as his fingers ravaged as deep into her wetness as they could reach. She had reached down and was working her hand up and down his dick, spreading the pre-cum slickness.

Her hand felt wonderful, as I know mine did to her, but he desperately needed more. He climbed out from underneath her, moved behind and Jaslyn knew exactly what he wanted. She rolled over on her tummy, then scooted her knees underneath and spread them apart.

He scooted up behind her, lined his dick up with her slippery pussy and pushed inside her, pulling her hips back hard as he did. He heard a loud gasp from her, then several completely unrecognizable wailing noises.

God, she felt so good. I have no idea how to adequately describe the fucking that followed. It was such an incredible physical feeling, but so much more than that. He was already feeling such an emotional bond with her that it multiplied the physical by a huge factor.

He had had a massive orgasm just a few hours earlier, so was able to continue their lovemaking for several minutes; far, far more than our short, exquisite, first time. Her body was quivering and wailing coming from her mouth nearly the full time his dick was plunging in and out of her. He had no idea how many times she might have came or if it had been one long, ongoing orgasm.

In any case, he finally came to the end of his ability to stave off his own orgasm and when he felt it suddenly hit, he pushed deep inside her with short frantic thrusts, ejaculating spurt after spurt. Jaslyn's wails only increased in tempo and volume.