Venom In The Blood- Episode - 1

♠Episode -1♠

"How long will it take, Mate-2?"

"Just one more minute, Mate-1."

"Cool!", Kyungsoo knows how pro Joli is in breaking codes. But he wanted to cross check if she's doing ok.

" Is it clear, Mate-3?"

"Yes! Clear! "

"Copy!", Kyungsoo positioned his gun towards his hostage, who's been tied on a chair. The other people are locked into a glass room, Kyungsoo and David, Mate-3 have confiscated all of their phones.

David has been taking care of the exit. The whole operation should have been done by 5 minutes.

Kyungsoo is leading the team. He has promised Joli to run away with her with the money they're going to have!

Three of them have been planning on this for so long. So this is the high time to act upon and to free themselves!

Kyungsoo and Joli has three bags full of money, leaving through the back door of the bank. David has been waiting there, in the underground parking lot.

Joli passed one of the bags to David and got into kyungsoo's car. Two cars were just leaving and they heard the siren.

Someone might have informed the police, so they're on run!

One car started chasing kyungsoo's and another one David's.

Kyungsoo is driving with his utmost energy where Joli is just clenching the grab handle, and is keep looking back.

Kyungsoo had his own route to escape but unfortunately he got into some other road being chased!

And ended up in the dead end of an alley!

Joli got out from the car with her bag and Kyungsoo held his one.

They started looking for a place to hide and entered into a building. They ran to the rooftop, as kyungsoo planed to switch from one rooftop to another one as the buildings are closely placed.

Police force already found their car and restricted the area. They started calling out for them to come out and surrender! People got panicked as the force started micing! They're told to be safely locked themselves in their flats. But the chaos started, of course!

Meanwhile Joli and Kyungsoo were hiding on the rooftop. But were trying to escape. The moment they took a chance to switch the building, one police shot a misfire to stop them.

"Soo, I don't think so we can escape!"

"I'm not going to give up!"

"But we can't even cross the rooftop! Didn't you see how they've warned us?"

"So?", Kyungsoo frowned at her.

" If we try to take a chance even, we'll be shot to death no wonder since we've gun with us! Let's just surrender!"

Kyungsoo thought for a moment and then spoke out, "Ok. Let's get our hands in the air!"

Joli stood up with a smile on her face because she knew Kyungsoo would listen to her and she didn’t want to waste their lives just like this!

She stood up first, holding her hands in the air, surrendered.

"Throw your guns to us, right now!", they started micing.

"Why aren’t you coming Soo? Throw your gun." Joli was looking at him.

She was almost near to the edge of the rooftop when Soo tossed his gun towards her to catch and she caught a good catch!

And the firing started!

To be continued...
01.07.2020