Venom In The Blood- Episode-2

♠Episode -2♠

★★The night before robbery★★

"So,tell me! Are you nervous? "

"Not really! Soo will take care of everything. And you're also there! " Joli held her bear can in the air to toast.

"You trust him a lot right? ", David took a sip from his can and looked straight into her eyes.

" Yes, I do! Because I love him!", Joli said it in one go, looking straight back into his eyes.

David nodded. He knows how blindly she's been in love with Kyungsoo for these past two years!

"How many times have you been in his flat, Jo?"

"How pervert you are Dave! Shut up!", Joli slapped on his arm, rolling her eyes.

" No no, It's nothing like that you're thinking", David held his hand up in the air, "I just wanted to know, do you even know the password of his door lock, Jo?" this time David stated with a firm tone.

"Ummm...well, I go along with him always, but yeah he opens his door. And changing password is safe nowadays! ", Joli wanted to escape this awkwardness .

Because that hit into her mind that Kyungsoo never told the password to Joli. One day she kept waiting outside of his flat and he kind of avoided her over the phone, wasn't really ready to give her the password. He reached himself there and meanwhile Joli was offended by that. But somehow she kept herself calm as she knew about his past and why he had been such cold!

While lost into her memory, David snapped his fingers to bring her back, " You trust him a lot, Jo! But does he? You make a bitch face to everyone but you act so different towards him!", David sighed!

"Dave, I know what you're trying to say. But don't you know why is he like this? He has a warm heart but he shows a cold side of his, always!"

"All I want you to be safe and happy Jo! Neither we can leave this gang nor can we be caught by the police!" David patted on her back.

Joli side hugged him and left for Kyungsoo's place. And David crushed his can,dumped it and started walking.

They've been friends for ten years. He had harbored his love for Joli for such long but couldn’t get a chance to confess her and she fell for Kyungsoo eventually. She was the one who confessed to Soo. And he knows very well there's no point of telling her anymore. All he wants her to be happy.

This duo met in an orphanage at their late teens. They were both abandoned and David was transfered to the orphanage where Joli had been for years.

And got into drug paddling by somehow. And they met Kyungsoo and started working together as a team.

Do Kyungsoo, was sold to the loan shark by his drunkard, selfish father! His mother died a while back and he was dropped off from his school. He was only eight by then.He started doing part time jobs since his father didn't work much and even took a huge sum of loan from the loan sharks to spend the fortune on his gambling and liquor!

And when he was threatened to pay his debt, he sold his eight years old son to one of the loan sharks. And after a certain period of time they made him to work for drug peddling.

The moment he was sold, he grabbed his father's ankle and begged to not let him go. But his father walked away with the money and didn’t look back for once. Since then he has become so cold and he couldn’t trust anyone anymore, till now!

    -----------------------------------
The bell rang and Kyungsoo opened the door.

He pulled her close and smacked his lips on her.

"Umm, you're smelling Soo. Get your shower, I'm waiting." She pushed his chest and laid on the bed.

When Soo was in shower, she took a paper and wrote a letter. Before his coming out, she folded it and hid it in her jacket.

"Babe, what are you going to do with this money?" Joli locked her arms around Kyungsoo's neck.

He unlocked her arms, and pushed her on the pillow, unbuttoning her shirt, saying, "We'll enjoy babe!", he hovered on her like a wolf and switched off the light.

Tomorrow morning this trio is going to change their fates..

--------------------------------------------------------

"Why aren’t you coming Soo? Throw your gun." Joli was looking at him.

Kyungsoo got up and kept himself in the row where Joli was standing, basically was taking cover of himself that little did Joli knew!

He threw his gun towards her and she got a good catch being clueless!

"Throw your gun!", the moment Joli had the gun in her hand and she turned around facing the police, holding the gun in her hand, the police shot twice! And Joli was shot! She turned back to Kyungsoo and found out he was escaping with two bags taking the advantage of the chaos!

" Sorry babe!", Kyungsoo put a devilish smile and started running towards the opposite edge of the rooftop to switch to the other building.

Blood spilled out of her mouth when she spoke, " I was just a scapegoat!You won Soo, I lost!" tears rolled down from her eyes and her body fell from the rooftop!

Kyungsoo managed himself to switch on the other building and he ran down. He took a shelter in a garage, and pulled the shutter down. His lungs were out of air. He found a corner and took some seconds to calm down. And he opened the bags to check his money.

Bags were full of cash and that brought a bright smile on his lips.

Then he found a folded paper in Joli's bag, placed on top of the cash. He took out it and found out it was a letter -

"My love Soo,
If you're reading this letter that means I'm no longer with you now!

I wanted to take a test to myself. To make my heart be sure of one thing for the first and for the last time. That I believe you love me and will never leave me! But something has been hovering on my mind. So I'm taking this chance!

I know I was the one who confessed my love, who put the trust at first. I wanted you to belive me, put your trust in me.

I know how you were betrayed by your father that it got really hard for you to put your trust into someone else anymore. But I wanted you to trust me.

I wanted to live with you. I want you to live being happy. If you can escape, go to my room and there's a key of my vault. It's yours. Make yourself happy, let that venomous past drain out of your life.

If you're reading this letter, that means I am lost to my love and my doubt on you won.
I couldn't make you believe. You won Soo! I lost!..

Joli..."

Kyungsoo crumpled the paper in his hand and became numb! He clenched on his heart for the first time as it seemed, like a pain started growing up there. A tear drop fell from his eye.

He never knew when his biological father could trade him for some mere amount of money, some other could love him such unconditionally! And he never trusted his shadow either whereas he already knew that David had emotion for her!

Kyungsoo couldn’t think of anything anymore...He was lost!!

David put a bug in Joli's bag. Being caught, the moment he came to know that Joli wasn’t anymore, his world seemed shattered and he handed over his watch to police.

A siren was exploding into full volume but Kyungsoo couldn’t move himself an inch from the place where he was sitting, holding the letter in his hand....

03.07.20

★★ The End★★