Jealousy

"Careful, it's hot" Jisoo places the sizzling egg pan on the table, dressed in a hoodie and it's matching sweatpants. She nudges taehyung, who had his head on the table and was apparently sleeping "get up!"

The boy sits up, his eyes closed and his lips pressed in a thin line. He forces his eyes open but the bright lighting disturbs him, and he had to adjust for a minute or two; continuously winking and rubbing his eyes.

"I'm going to run some errands later, you wanna tag along?" Jisoo positions herself on the seat facing Taehyung "yeah" his mouth stretched open in a yawn

The two have their breakfast in silence; Jisoo was on her phone, talking with her friends and checking her social media accounts. Taehyung was spacing out, staring at the eggs while slowly chewing on a bite for two minutes. His hair not yet combed, busy planning his activities for the day.

The girl turned to him as she got up and carried some of the plates "I'm going to get ready" he nods, ruffling his hair and getting up on his own.

He walks to the kitchen sink-jisoo's light footsteps making the only audible sound-and takes a sponge in one hand and the pan in the other; he considers this his duty when he's at her apartment. His girlfriend wouldn't be washing any dishes, not in his presence.

A couple of a minutes and minor accidents later, he sets the last fork to dry and wipes his hands on the towel that hung off the oven. He hurries to his duffel bag where he packed his clothes and all other necessities, the same duffel bag he had at the beach. The boy couldn't stop the corners of his lips from tugging upwards, Jisoo was now his soulmate. Funny, how he was all over her that time.

He hears squeaky footsteps and a little sneeze then looks up to find her walking towards him, all dolled up for their half-date. Since the weather was clearly warm, the female's body was complimented by the spaghetti-strapped checkered yellow body suit, tucked into waist-tied denim shorts. As Jisoo tied her white shoelaces, Taehyung stood watching her.

By now, the male had completely fallen in love with her fashion and styling sense. How could he not when her hair was in adorable messy bun? He just wanted to grab it and mess with her.

"Why are you still not ready?" She asked as she slips on her cross-body bag "I don't wanna leave late" she sits on one of the chairs as he gets dressed right next to her, and even though she sneaked a couple of glances, she acted like she wasn't affected.

He straightens his shirt "I'm ready babe" he grabs her car keys from her hands, one of his hoodies in his other and interwinds their fingers, smiling at her the whole way out. He's gotten a habit of carrying around hoodies, in case she was ever cold.

"Grocery shopping?" The car engine roars to life at the press of a button "yeah" she fixes her hair at the side mirror "I wanted to make something special for breakfast, but all I had were eggs" she pouts her way into the car.

With music blasting out of the stereo, Taehyung skillfully parks the car under a supermarket "we're here". His seat belt flings back with a click and he rushes out towards jisoo's door while she was re-tying her shoe laces.

"M'lady" he reaches his hand out, and the female holds it with her own delicate one "what a flirt" she loops her arms around his and lightly grabs his biceps "lets go" he smirks as his arm snakes around her waist

Although it wasn't a big thing, Jisoo admired the way he pushed the trolly; with her hands on his bicep, she could feel the muscles flexing under her fingertips. What a great sight, she thought as she smiled. All hers, this sight was.

"You're out of Apple juice" he grabs a jug "is this one good?" they look at it in silence for seconds, both studying it. She nods "well, about time I tried a new one"

The boy shifts his eyes to the area behind his girlfriend, locking eyes with a man around his age. Rage pulses through his veins when the latter's eyes move up and down Jisoo's body, a grin plastered on his face as Taehyung fought the urge to smack it off his face.

He grabs the hoodie tied above his shoulders and while Jisoo was busy reading the information off a cereal box, he bends down to her ears "someone is checking you out, if you're uncomfortable I have a hoodie with me" he whispers and the female's eyebrows shot up. "I have another solution in mind"

She tip-toes to reach his height, still unable to get to her destination. Her hands grab his face and pulls him a little lower, now the two face each other and she leaves a peck on his lips, his eyes widen with a smirk creeping on his face.

She repeatedly pecks his lips, looking at the weird boy in his eyes until an uncomfortable expression washed over his face which seconds later led to his leaving. Jisoo giggles, her cheeks were a little flushed but taehyung's whole face was a monochromatic painting of pink and red.

She looks at his lips, a hint of her lip balm on them "Think out of the box" she sticks out her tongue and rushes to the next aisle, and the boy pushes the trolley with all his might to chase after the petite lady.

Everyone tag vsoogalaxy
Bitch I'm blowing up ur notifs and I ain't sorry ily<3