Ep 1. Mysterious Encounter

Serena's POV:

My stomach rumbled loudly, just like thunder, as I roamed in that dense forest.

The old lady told me to go through that forest, then I would meet with a strange squad of magic knights who were known as the Black Bulls. She said they would be able to help me regain my memory.... but I had not seen this squad yet and despair was starting to get to me, as well as hunger.

However, a voice in my head told me to continue advancing. I could not stop here..., I had to regain my memories.

I continued to walk even though my energy was draining quite quickly. I had not eaten for days now since I started walking towards this forest, coming from the borders of the Kingdom, there was so many kilometres from there to here and I did not have any money to eat.

My stomach growled again. I was so hungry....

Suddenly, I heard a strange noise coming from behind some bushes. I went through it, crawling on the ground.

There was a short boy with a muscular body, with white-grey hair and green eyes. He was counting while doing push-ups. And then he got up and a filthy book, appeared next to him. He removed a rusted sword from it and trained with it.

He had a weird cape on him, on which was a bull.

Wait a bull.....!?!

"Hmmmm...... excuse me... are you from the Black Bulls?" I asked in a small voice, having no energy left to talk properly.

"Yes. Huh!!! Wait what are you doing in these bushes?" he asked loudly.

My tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Please help me," I cried then black spots appeared out of nowhere.

I fell unconscious, falling into darkness.

"Run Serena, run as fast as you can," said a voice behind me.

It felt so familiar yet so distant.

The darkness was surrounding me again. It was a thick fog of darkness. I wandered through it, not knowing where to go.

Then suddenly, different colours appeared out of nowhere. They were so warm and yet fragile on its own. However, when put together, they became black, a beautiful black that made them strong. A white light then showed up.

I opened my eyes slowly. I was lying on a bed and the rags that were on me, had changed into a beautiful white dress, with long sleeves that were open and surrounded by a purple pastel border.

"Finally awaken, little girl," said a gorgeous woman, wearing a witch hat and having a Black Bull cape on her.

"Are you a Black Bull too, ma'am?" I asked.

"Call me Vanessa, girl. And yes, I'm a member of the Black Bulls, you are in our base right now," she said.

"Really? That's wonderful," I replied happily then my stomach growled loudly.

This was so embarassing!!!!

She giggled, "you must be hungry, come with me, Charmy will cook something delicious for you," she said.

"Charmy?" I asked.

"She is another member of the Black Bulls, her food is really good," she said.

"I see," I replied then got up.

"By the way, you scared our little boy quite a bit. The poor soul was worried about you when he carried you here," she said.