Ep 3. Saved

"I'm sorry Serena but I'm doing this for everyone's safety. Once you wake up, I'm sure you will come back to save us. You have to come back to save our world. Only you can do it.....," said the boy.

He felt so familiar and his hand on my forehead was so nice. Who was he?

"Do not forget the Shining Light," he said then everything became blurry.

I could hear a faint melody playing in my mind and then it disappeared.

I opened my eyes slowly, I was tied with a rope and was lying on the ground. I went into a sitting position, around me were other girls.

"Cute girls are wanted a lot these days. We will make a lot of money from them," said a man while laughing.

Where was I?

Then, I remembered about me being with the Black Bulls and then we got separated. Something had hit my head and I fell unconscious.

Was I.... was I kidnapped!!!

Oh no! What should I do?! What were they going to do with me?

"Well, well, look who has awaken. You, my little cutie, you will go to our major client," said another man to me.

I started trembling. This was a nightmare, a terrible one.

Meanwhile with the Black Bulls

"We are getting nearer to her," said Vanessa, as the white thread pointed straight forward.

"I can sense her Ki, which means she is somewhere near here," replied Captain Yami.

They got down and let their magical senses detect the Mana of Serena.

"I feel her Ki, it's there," said Asta running quickly towards an old abandoned warehouse. 

"Wait Kid! There are other powerful magic in there," shouted Captain Yami.

However, Asta was already far away. He sighed then the rest followed him.

Meanwhile, inside of the warehouse~

I had to get out of here. I had to find back my memories... this was the most important thing to me.

My magic was wind.... so I could possibly create a tornado..... but what if I hurt the other kidnapped girls?

Suddenly, one of the walls got destroyed and the members of the Black Bulls appeared. My eyes shone brightly as I smiled happily. They came to save me!!! They were the kindest humans ever!!!

"Are you okay Serena?" asked Vanessa.

I nodded.

"Captain, look at this, the kidnappers kidnapped all these girls, la, la, la" said Charmy.

"It seems we have stumbled on quite something," replied Captain Yami.

The kidnappers rushed inside and growled as they saw the members of the Black Bulls.

"Shit, Magic Knights!" snapped one of them.

"So you are the disgusting men who kidnapped our little Serena, you are going to pay for this," said Vanessa, glaring at them.

"La, la, la, Strike of the sleeping sheep!" said Charmy.

A giant ram appeared out of nowhere and punched one of the men.

"Noelle and the bird, go help the girls in here and lead them to the way out. We will take care of the kidnappers," said Captain Yami.

"Yes sir," they replied then ran towards me and the girls.