Ch 1:I have a new responsibility

(A/n:I may or may not change the story to avoid spoilers)

Touka Pov

Damn that guy.He's so annoying.I took a walk after I was done helping the manger clean up.

???:Help!!!

I ran to the cry for help,and saw my brother.I stood a couple of meters back,so he couldn't smell me.I try to look and see what he was eating and saw a child with short (h/c) hair with his organs spilling out of his body.After a few minutes my brother finished and ran off.I ran to the little boy and saw another corps on the ground a few meters away.

Touka:'Is that his mother?'

???:Oh no I knew I smelled (Y/n)'s blood.

I looked behind me and saw a girl about my age with black hair and grey eyes.Her sent was most definitely a ghoul.

Her sent was most definitely a ghoul

???:Why would you attack a child y-

Touka:I would never attack a child.It was my brother.

She smelled the boy's lifeless body then me.

???:Your right...I'm sorry.

I left the boy with her and I called an ambulance.

???:I could've protected him.

Touka:There was nothing you could do.I'm sorry I didn't do anything.

???:I want you do something for me.

Touka:Sure.What is it?

???:I want you to kill me so I can have (Y/n) live.

Touka:No way.

???:I'm like a sister to him and I won't be able to live with myself if he doesn't live.

Touka:He's a human.Why are you going out of your way to have him live.

???:His mother worked for the CCG,but after she saw how beat up I was she didn't kill me she nursed me back to health.Plus I baby sitted him.

I was shocked to hear this a Dove saving a ghoul.This kid's mother is another exception of the good humans that are out there.

Touka:Ok I'll do it.

???:Thank you.Could you do me another favor?

Touka:Sure.

???:Please take care of him.

I nod.

Touka:I will.

I bring out my Kagune and stabbed her with it.

???:T-thank....you....

She dropped to the ground,and I held the little boy's hand.

Touka:Don't you die on me.You hear me kid.

The kid weakly nods his head.The ambulance showed up the doctor said he needed surgery and organ transplant.I told them what happened and lied about the ghoul killing the girl.I went back to Anteiku.