p.seonghwa (f)

seonghwa: hey babe i'll be coming home late tonight. don't wait up for me okay?

that's what your boyfriend, seonghwa texted you as you looked at your phone. you have been dating him for 6 months now and today is actually the exact date of your monthsarry. yes you are a nit sad at the fact that you couldn't spending time with your boyfriend but what can you expect after dating an idol? of course he gonna be busy after all it is almost their comeback season.

after receiving the text, you get back to what you were doing fifteen minutes ago. it was such a boring day for you tho because seonghwa does not even greet you on tis matter when in fact he was the one who always greet first. you waited for the whole day but there was nothing.

you thought he forgot about this matter, or maybe he was too busy to even greet you.

y/n: huh why is he not even answering my phone call? maybe i should surprise him in the studio?

you then packed up your things and on your way there you stopped at a bakery shop to buy a strawberry cake because you know how much seonghwa loves strawberry cake. you walk on the pedestrian road happily singing and humming to your favorite song "light" by ateez. you can see the kq building and you are glad you were almost there when all of sudden your phone was rimging

seonghwa: hello princess?

y/n: hello hwa... why are you calling me?

seonghwa: i'm on my way back home i got the permission to come home early by the manager. so i was thinking on spending the time with you...

"oh shit" you cursed under your breathe

seonghwa: what is it baby?

y/n: nothing, it's just i'm out with friends. i will be back soon tho, is it okay if you wait for me baby?

seonghwa: sure y/n. no problem baby .

the second you hanged up the phone, you cursed yourself because it took you half an hour from your apartment to kq just to see your boyfriend but now he is on his way home. you hate to admit it but it was funny tbh.

you then decided to just call a grab because no way you gonna walk another thirthy minutes to your apartment with the large box of strawberry cakes on your hands. upon arrival, you texted seonghwa telling him you already arrived.

you opened up the door of your apartment, only to be greet by dark rooms with scented candles on the floor that you eventually followed leading you to your kitchen, there you saw your beloved boyfriend sitting on the table with luxurious foods, seonghwa got up as soon as he saw you and grabbed your waist to pull you closer,

there was a moment of silent, a comfortable one before he whispered "happy 6th monthsarry princess". you couldn't contain your tears as they slipped out from your precious eyes, you always love a candle light dinner and you never expect seonghwa to actually remember about that.

sepnghwa: i am sorry that i did not greet you this morning, i was so busy and in a rush buying all these things. but baby here i am now, i wanna thank you for coming into my life. i probably be lost now without having you by my side princess. thank you fro making these past six months a paradise for me. i promise you i will never ever stop loving you y/n. 

y/n: you did not forget..

he then proceed to kiss you and you returning them back. it was a slow passionate kiss fill with love. your tears still could not stopped but it was a happy one you know that.

y/n: how did you prepare all this?

seomghwa: i have assistants

y/n: what if i was home?

seonghwa: i know you weren't. i saw you, in the bakery. and i asked my assistants to look after you. *wink*

a/n:

hai princesses!!! so that was it my first cringe oneshot and i hope yall like it!!! it is 3:44 am here and idk what to do with my life anymore heh

also

happy sansday everyone!!!!!!! lemme spam some from his vlive :))

looj how cute he is such a babie