eye contact

paris' pov: 

i shook devin's sholder to wake her up.  we were here.  she looked up, tired, and yawned.  

"are we here? 

i looked out the window to our oceanside hotel.  " yeah we are here so get your ass up" i said laughing. 

alejandro was getting us our room and we had to unpack the suitcases from the car.  i looked out at the beach and smiled.  

"okay guys our room number is 307.  You guys got everything?" 

i looked at ale, and then at devin. "yea we're ready" 

~

after we got into the hotel room, we changed to go out to the beach. we still had a few good hours of sun. 

"lets gooo" said devin as she ran out the door.  ale followed her and looked at me. I laughed at rushed to the door. after all i didn't wanna be last.  we brought chairs and towels to set up on the sand. 

soon ale told us he wanted to grab some food so he went back to the hotel.  i was lying next to devin, with my airpods in, listening to spotify. that's when i saw them. 

"OMG DEVIN, LOOK" i said , in a whispering scream

she caught on and subtly look to where i was gesturing. 

"oh my god, they're fine ash" 

to our right there were two VERY hot guys playing soccer.  one was tall, around 6'1. he radiated bde.  However he isn't the one that caught my eye.  His friend, next to him was.  He was a lot shorter but so attractive.  I knew i wanted to say something. 

I looked over to devin but she was already looking at the taller male.  were they,, already flirting? with their eyes no less.  I looked back at the guy who had the ball in his hand.  We made eye contact and he was smiled at me, more like a little smirk.  my heart fluttered. 

They started walking towards us, but Devin's phone rang.  It was ale.   

"hey guys i'm about to bring the food up to our room. you guys ready to come back yet?"

we looked at each other and back to where the boys were. they weren't there anymore. did they walk off? that's weird. 

"yea we're coming ale.  give us a few." said devin.  

i started to pack up our things when devin said "ugh this sucks. we probably won't see them again you know.  they were so cute too" 

i laughed, sighing. "yea i know. really does suck" 

we began our walk back to the hotel, tanned and gorgeous, but just a little disappointed.