One Direction Lost Member

Hi my name is Dhiambi! I love ONE DIRECTION!!! I would love to meet them, but I am going to make a fanfic. My first fanfic ever! ENJOY!!

  Harrys POV : Niall's been gone for 1 month now. The police are not doing anything to help us find him. I think the boys and I have to start searching on our own. The problem is we don't know why he would want to leave. Is he homesick? If he was homesick we would just talk to him in a Irish accent so I don't know why he would leave. Or was he kidnapped? We were just having fun and all of a sudden WHERE IS NIALL?

Louis POV : "Come on guys lets go ask the donut store if they have seen Niall," I said. The boys agree with me. We went to the donut store and asked the manager, Frank, if they had seen Niall anywhere. "I last saw him with a suspicious man, he was driving in a black van and Niall was scared and eating a hotdog," said the manager. I look to Zayn. He looks a surprised as I am. "Do you have any clues on how we can get to that mans house or anything?" I asked. "His name is Adam Leburt he lives 6 blocks away from here. I don't know why he would do such a thing." said Frank. "Come on guys lets go" I said.

Liam POV : We were in the car. I was having a conversation with Zayn. He had known Adam Leburt, he was friends with him in the 3rd grade. Gosh I wish Andy was here. "Adam and I we used best friends! Adam loved playing pranks on people. He always joked around saying he would murder people. What if he actually does?" said Zayn. "Hey we are here!" said Louis. I don't know why he was so excited. 

Zayn POV : All four of us went up to the door. Harry knocked, it was about 5 minutes, 'till a woman opened it. She looked like she was in late 50's. She had her hair tied up in a bun and she was wearing a long flowery dress. Kind of like the ones elderley woman wear. "Are you going to say something or just stand there?" said the woman. It was suprising because she had a kind of deep voice for a lady. "Um hi we are looking for Adam, it's Zayn from third grade," I said. "ADAM GET UR BUTT IN HERE!" the lady screamed. Liam walked right in the house.

Liam POV : When Adam walked in he looked scary. What was I expecting a two year old? He was really tall and he had muscles and tattos all over the arm and the neck area. and he had a lot of scars from previous fights. Right when he saw me he punched me in the face and I saw blackness.

Harry POV : "WHAT THE FUDDLE FREAKING FRENCH TOAST MAN?!" I screamed. "Lets take him to where Niall is," said Adam. Adam dragged Liam to the basement. I saw Niall wrapped in duck tape. He looked really bloody because he had blood dripping from his nose and there was blood oozing from his cheek. "NIALL!" said Zayn. Zayn and Niall have a bromance, like Louis and I but are stronger. "STOP!" said Adam with his booming voice. "Adam in 3rd grade when you said you didn't-"  "I SAID TO STOP," said Adam

*okay so thats all for this fanfic! um let me know if u want me too make a part two! IF i do it will be the violent part. okay thanks!!!!!