i. deer god

𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬

( chapter one )
deer god ❜

Leo was finishing organizing some drawings when Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski walked into the tattoo parlor.

—Leo!— Scott shouted giving her a big smile, Leo smiled back at him— you work here?

—Yeah! but I just draw and work in the register,— she explained fixing a loose strand of hair behind her ear— do you have any idea of what you want?

—My face in his butt.— spoke stiles and pointed to his best friend, who just look at him in disbelief and quickly denied— Just kidding! also, needles and I are not a good match.

—that's sad. you would have to look good on paper or skin in this case— answered the girl, and point Scott to another one of her coworkers— Good luck. I'll be in the back if you need me.

Leo watched how the boy rolled her sleeves and accommodate himself in the chair, meanwhile, the other boy look around.

—Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture.— said her boss, at the sight of what Scott wanted.

—Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this? Too soon? Yeah,— asked Stiles holding a drawing of a lizard-looking thing — Gaumont nice work.

He showed her the drawing and she looked at it in confusion— I didn't draw that, probably one of the other boys.

—I don't know, man, are you sure about this?— Stiles speak again now to Scott— I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?

—I'm not changing my mind.— Scott answered back, newfound confidence in his voice.

—Okay, but why two bands?— he continued to ask.

—I just like it.

—But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?

—Getting a tattoo means something.

—I don't think that's...

—he's right,— barge in her boss stopping the banter between the teenagers— tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word "tatua" means "to leave a mark." Like a rite of passage.