Five

"FUCK" I say slamming the newest edition of TMZ magazine on the table.

The cover was a blown up picture of my beautiful face giving Corbyn a hug goodbye with a headline in bold words saying: "CORBYN BESSON WITH MYSTERIOUS GIRL.. POSSIBLE NEW LOVE INTEREST FOR THE TEENAGE HEARTTHROB.

I plop down in a chair and put my head into my hands.

"Hey hey it's okay B" Mel says while rubbing my back. "Please honey, don't stress out too much. Everything will work itself out. I promise."

"What twatwaffles." Raine said while sitting down in the chair opposite of me shaking her head.

"Raine!" Mel scolds whole shooting her a dirty look.

"What?!" Raine exclaims. "You both were thinking it! I'm just the one who actually said it."

I chuckle a little bit at Rae. "You do got a point." I say while giving her a small smile. These two always manage to make me smile.

"Have you talked to Corbyn about this?" Mel asked pulling the conversation back to the main topic.

Just as I was about to say no, my phone lights up with an incoming call from my brother.

"Hello?" I say.

"B we got a big problem. A verrryyy big problem." He says frantically.

"I know Corbs. I know."

"How fast can you get here?" He asks.

"Get where?" I ask confused since we've never really spent time together outside of our lunches.

"Moms." He says with a little hesitation.

"No" I say, "Corbyn absolutely not".

"Brooklyn please. We need to discuss this as a family." Corbyn pleaded.

"Corbyn we stopped being a family a while ago and you know it." I begin to grow frustrated.

"Brooke you know we need to talk about this. Please just come." He begs to me. I can hear the sincerity in his voice.

"Fine" I say. "But I am not coming alone." I tell him.

"That's fine. Please get here as quickly as you can B." He says.

"I'll try. Love you Corbs."

"Love you too B." He says and then hangs up.

I set my phone down on the table and meet my best friend's questioning gazes.

"Where does he want you to go?" Mel asked.

"Moms," I say while staring at the table. "And I'm making the both of you come with.

"Sounds like it's road trip time bitches!" Raine says while getting up and running out of the room.

•••••••
sorry this chapter is so short! it's just a filler

family drama next chapterrrr ;)