Chapter 1

"Gemma come on you have you too go, it won't be fun without you!" Brianna yelled into the phone, traveling to a different town isn't really my thing and she wants to go to Kansas City to a party that some YouTubers are throwing for fans and if I'm being honest parties aren't really my thing "Brianna parties are not my thing and you know that," I can hear the frustration in your tone "But Gemma is YouTubers that we like, this could probably be our only chance to finally met Sam and Colby, you've even said you wanted to met them! And this party doesn't cost anything but 5 dollars for passes! And you wouldn't even have to pay for the ticket!" I know Brianna she won't give up til I say her favorite words "Gemma come on!!!" I rolled my eyes, before I gave in, I heard myself say "When is it and how long will we be there?" I can't believe I'm about to give into going to a party out in Kansas.

"It's this Saturday and we can be there for three days. Get there Friday go to the party Saturdayand leave sometime Sunday," i thought about what she said, when I sighed the excitement from her made me slap myself in the forehead, "okay, fine. Only for three days! You are lucky I love you or I wouldn't be doing this." She started to scream on the other side of the phone, I can hear her typing on her laptop, maybe after a minute of me agreeing of going that's when she came back with "okay all done! We leave tomorrow at 1:30pm since they are an hour behind us it'll be like 2:30pm when we land and on Sunday we leave at 12:30pm."

After the phone call ended I started to pack my things, and laid out clothes for tomorrow, I placed me deodorant and toothpaste and toothbrush on top of my bag to use for tomorrow. I packed a red velvet crop top with gold chain straps with black ripped jeans along with red heals and I've also packed a black crop top with dragons designs that ties in the back with blue shorts that have flames on the back pocket, the heels are black chunky heels that tie at your ankles.

The next I got up at 7:30am, I decided I would go make myself some eggs, bacon, and fruits for breakfast, when I got done eating I placed my dishes in the sink , I unloaded the clean dishes in the dishwasher and placed the few dirty dishes I had in there, I did some sweeping and moping and vacuum the carpet floors, then I wiped down my counters and table, I placed my clean clothes back where they belonged, I did some dusting around my apartment then the very last thing I did was made my bed. It was around 9 when I got done cleaning, so I decided to take a shower.

As I got out the shower my phone started to ring, I placed my towel around me, I walked over to my bedside table checking to see who's calling 'Mark' I rolled my eyes and answered the call "What mark?" Mark is my ex boyfriend, we broke up- well I broke up with him a few months ago, he wasn't the nicest guy to date. He would always get mad at me for nothing, I would walk the wrong way and there he goes all hulk on me, there is so much more that he would do I just don't like talking about it; it brings back so much pain, being with wasn't healthy for me. I would say leaving him was the best move I've could have ever done, "Gemma please come back to me." Marks words pulled me out of my train of thoughts, for over a month he has been trying to force me to take him back that I got to point where I stopped answering his calls and messages, "Mark I told you, I'm done, we are done." I almost hung up on him when I heard him say "Then have fun in Kansas being a hoe." then the line went dead, his words don't hurt me anymore like they used too, if anything I'm used to this from him which is why I left him.

It took Brianna 30 minutes to get to my apartment, we loaded up my bags and headed to the airport. To my surprise there wasn't a lot of traffic on the road but the traffic at the airport never fails, there was even a lot of people in the security line, that took us maybe 35 to 40 minutes to get through, at one point there was a guy that got caught trying secretly bring in a pocket knife. after that whole thing we finally got to where out plane loading thingy (I have no idea what it's called), we waited 10 minutes maybe till it was time to get on the plane.