The Holy Grail War Has Begun

Normal talking
"Wrisping"
'Thinking'
Summoning and Chant Talking
*Sound Effect and action*
<telepathic talking>
=======================
In this story Y/N will replace Taiga Fujimura as Shirou Guardian and Teacher.

Y/N's P.O.V

The year is 2004. It has been 10 years since the last Holy Grail War. My Master, Kiritsugu Emiya died 5 years ago due to a curse he obtained from the Holy Grail War. He use all of his Command Spell to increase my sustainability to stay in this world and not having to go back to the Throne of Heroes for me not having a master. I currently making my way to Homurahara School on my 2004 Honda NSX-R and able to drive it due to my riding skill to start my first day as a teacher of Class C.

I resigned as CEO of the Blader Corporation, a company I made with my charisma skill to start my company to gain profit and to keep me busy for the past 10 years

I resigned as CEO of the Blader Corporation, a company I made with my charisma skill to start my company to gain profit and to keep me busy for the past 10 years. I decided to become  a teacher to fulfill my Master last wish. When I arrived there and got out of my car. Students nearby start talking.

Female Student 1: Wow. Who is he?

Male Student 1: Look at his ride!

Female Student 2: Wait... He looks familiar

Female Students 3: Is he a new teacher or something?

Male Students 2: He must be rich from looking at his suit and car.

I just chuckle at the students reaction to my arrival. I made my way to the Principle office to tell her of my arrival.

Principal: I see you have arrived, Mr. L/N

Y/N: I hope I was not too yet to meet my class.

Principal: Nonsense. In fact you are here early. Let's go meet your students

The principal led my though the hall's and finally stop at room 2-C.
The principal walked in first to tell the students about the situation.

Principal: Morning students. Today you will have a new teacher for you to learn from.

The whole class was whispering on whose the new teacher.

Principal: Okay, you can come in now

I enter the classroom and start to introduce myself.

Y/N: Hello students, my name is Y/N L/N, but you can call me Mr. L/N. And I will be your teacher from now on

???: Uncle?!

Y/N: Huh?

I turned to where that voice came from and saw my Nephew, Shirou Emiya.