Tap tap tap tap "I swear to God if you keep tapping your finger I'm gonna fucking break it." "sorry boss, just nerves. you know meeting this all powerful diablo and stuff." "he's not that special, don't boost his head anymore than it probably already is!" I say to the annoying guy. "s-sorry. anyways, why did he ask to meet us here." This guy is really starting to irk my nerves. I'm starting to contemplate kicking him off of my team. If he's gonna act all pussy then he shouldn't be on the team with the fucking boss. But I answer the bozo anyways "who TF knows, but when I see him I'm gonna ask him where the fucking money is then bid his ass adieu." "and get the fuck off my car, I just got it washed." I proceed to try and clean this asshole's finger prints off my baby. I hear the sound of tires on asphalt and look up. great this dude is finally here I was about to leave. Dickhea-, I mean Diablo, gets out of the car with the most cockiest punchable face ever and that air of 'I've always been rich bitch' his type seems to carry around. The asshole even has the nerve to not say anything as he walks by me into MY fucking wearhouse. I swear I fucking hate this guy already, like I know we're criminals and all but you couldn't even say hi to a lady?! Seriously he's such an ass. I follow him, his lady friend, and his goons, inside and immediately order my men to check them for weapons. "Don't touch me" says the chick with him. Oh, so she wants to be annoying already. I know her type, another cocky punchable Dickhead but female version. Nice, another asshole to deal with." I wanna speak to your boss, you will not touch me in such a manner." I hear the Korean Karen say, what the hell does she think this place is, a Walmart? I couldn't help but to snicker under my breath. "You," she says pointing in my direction "where's your boss?!" She yells at me. THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING AUDACITY OF THIS KAREN, I SERIOUSLY CANNOT. I open my mouth to speak to her...

Chapters may varyBut this one is really short this is my first story and I plan to make a schedule according to my readers and my life

Chapters may vary
But this one is really short this is my first story and I plan to make a schedule according to my readers and my life.we👏🏾 can 👏🏾work 👏🏾together👏🏾

I hope you enjoyed my lovely queens kings and queers😘
Ray Ray outta here ✌🏾