TEN

⚠️ R-18+

Minhyung went to Donghyuck's unit at 9 in the evening. To be honest, Minhyung was horny all of sudden everytime he looked at Donghyuck. The younger one can't say no, anyway. Minhyung knows that the sub loved to be fucked by him. There's something Minhyung wanted to happen, which made him more amorously excited. His crotch was hard and standing.

"Donghyuck. Do you want to do something more exciting?" Minhyung started, staring at Donghyuck eye-to-eye and groping Hyuck's hips seductively.

"Hmm? What is it daddy?" The sub asked back, giggling cutely.

"I want to watch how you swallow my cum." Minhyung whispered to him, Donghyuck became more exhilarated and joyfully nodded as a response.

"Yes please! I badly want to."

Donghyuck kneeled in front of Minhyung while the dom was taking off his pants and underwear. Donghyuck began to drool when he saw Minhyung's hard cock. He licked his lips, as he held Minhyung's crotch and played it first to tease him. He stroked the dick gently at first, while Minhyung's eyes were half-crossed and arching his back.

"Oh fuck, yes, that's it." Minhyung moaned softly in the middle of his erotic mind.

Donghyuck began to lick the manhood which made Minhyung's moan more audible, gripping the bed sheets. Donghyuck played his tongue glued on the dick while staring at Minhyung seductively. Donghyuck finally entered it in his mouth, moving his head in forward and backward motion. He admitted that it's quite big and it reached his uvula. Minhyung suddenly stood up, clasping on Donghyuck's head and he thrusted himself. His dick was bathed with Donghyuck's saliva, the sub drools when the dick was getting deeper in his mouth.

The room was filled with Minhyung's loud groan. Donghyuck continued what he was doing, he also started to cough and choke but he didn't care about it. He touched Minhyung's asses, pushed it closer to him and the dom stopped thrusting. His whole dick was inside of Donghyuck's mouth. It took ten seconds which made the sub cough hard. The saliva of Donghyuck formed a line when he took Minhyung's cock off in his mouth. His eyes became watery too.

They changed their position. It's called a tea bag. Donghyuck lies on his back on the bed with his head hanging off the edge. He bent his legs and put his feet on the surface. Minhyung stands with his back to the bed in order that Donghyuck's face is exactly between his legs. The sub puts his palms on Minhyung's hips, and the dom supports his nape, helping Hyuck to feel comfortable.

Minhyung's turn to move since Donghyuck's head was supported only by Minhyung's hand. He shoved himself and lowered his knees to make the entrance deeper. Minhyung lifted his head and his mouth formed into "O" while moving. Donghyuck's lips, jaw and neck were drizzled by his own saliva. Minhyung accelerated his move, plunging his cock in Hyuck's mouth reaching the very end of it. His moans were voluming up, and aware that someone could hear him. They paused for a moment, Minhyung stood up and Donghyuck remained lying, as he caught his breath.

"I won't stop until you make me cum." Minhyung stated in a firm tone.

"Yes, daddy..."

The Angry Pirate position was their next. Donghyuck lies on his back, legs bent in knees, slightly driven apart. Minhyung ceases on all fours over Donghyuck, making support on his fingers and toes, hands and feet must be straight. Minhyung began his move again, entering his cock in Donghyuck. While Hyuck was also stroking the dom's length. Minhyung did not hesitate to barge himself, which made Donghyuck cough again. He could feel his orgasms could come out, he continued to move roughly in the middle of his catching breath.

"HOLY SHIT HERE I COME!" Minhyung screamed. He stood up immediately and Donghyuck kneeled on the floor, waiting for Minhyung's cum to come out. The Canadian masturbates himself, and it looked like juice was pouring from the pitchel.

A white heating sticky liquid was released on Minhyung's dick. Donghyuck excitedly opened his mouth, and swallowed them. He also drizzled it in his face, just like how he bathed in the rain. Minhyung was fucking satisfied and finally set his sexual excitement free in his whole system. He sat on the edge of the bed, panting. However, there's still a few orgasms dripping on the floor.

"Daddy's juices tasted so good!" The sub commented merrily as he sat on Minhyung's laps.

"You look more beautiful in that face babe." Minhyung made a comment too on Donghyuck's cummy face.

"Did the princess make daddy satisfied?" Donghyuck asked as he leaned on Minhyung.

"More than that, baby." The dom gave Hyuck an air-kiss after that. "Round 2?"

It's Donghyuck's turn to remove his short and underwear. Donghyuck spread his legs wider while Minhyung was on his side. Donghyuck's elbows were pressed on the bed. Minhyung inserted his fist in the sub's anus, yes, not even Minhyung's finger/s. He directly injected his fist without any warning.

"UGH, SHIT. DADDY..." Donghyuck tried to speak up, pressing his lower lip and legs were shaking. He looked at Minhyung, and snogged him while fist fucking him. Minhyung barged his fist back-and-forth.

Donghyuck wrapped his one arm around the Canadian's nape while kissing him amorously. Minhyung switched his position when he separated their kiss, he kneeled between Donghyuck's legs. He spitted his saliva in where his fist was entered, he then licked it repeatedly which made the sub groan louder. Donghyuck's eyes become teary as he felt the intense pain, clenching at the bed sheets when Minhyung went deeper.

The younger created a bellow moan while whimpering. Minhyung began to masturbate Donghyuck's dick and drooled it to make it smoother. Donghyuck's legs were slowly closing and arching his back. His head was lifted, his mouth was opened and eyes were half-crossed, and still grasping in the bed sheets. Minhyung pushed Donghyuck's legs wider, still thrusting his fist roughly inside the younger's anus.

"DADDY! OH SHIT!" Donghyuck exclaimed loudly and his wail was voluming up too. "I- I'M..." He didn't finish the sentence because his orgasm detonated like a fountain. Minhyung's hair and Donghyuck's body was drizzled by the cum.

"More baby, cum for daddy." Minhyung stated while accelerating his stroke faster, and his fist was still inside. Donghyuck gave up, he was puffing and slowly freeing the bed sheets from his hands. However, he continued to cum. A lot of white liquid. The remaining orgasm was leaking on his crotch, and Minhyung licked his cummy hand.

A/N:

HI! I added a few scenes so I published it again hahahaha. 

Thank you so much~

jelly_mello