Voldemort

"i-i I was forced to get the mark and there going to make me do something terrible. He wants me to kill Dumbledore" He said starting to clean the cuts. "Who?" I asked already knowing who.

"Voldemort that's were I've been. I'm so sorry." He said. I looked away. It doesn't matter what I do he is already rapt up in this. "Look I don't want to please don't hate me." He said worried. "I don't hate you Draco." I said with a smile.

"Since your already in it I guess you will figure out sooner or later." I said.

He looked at me confused. "There is something big I've kept from you. Ive known Voldemort for a long time now. He is the reason I was hated from birth." I said. Draco looked shocked. He let go of my arm.

My heart started to break. "I-i was supposed to be his successor from birth. He cursed my mother to have one of the children to be his successor. When they figured out it was me they didnt know what to do. He soon got a hold of me and then went after them. In the end I was raised by some of the people that followed him. I was able to escape and lived on the streets." I said

He backed up. "I-i understand if it changes thing but you would have figured out sooner or later. I'm sorry I lied to you." I said

"How did they find out you were his successor?" He asked. "I had his mark since I was a baby. It grew as I grew." I said. I lifted my shirt to show the side of my stomach. There was a snake on it.

He back away from me. My heart seemed to shater. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." I said reaching out to touch him but he flinched away. I broke into pieces. I stopped crying and looked at him. He was scared.

He looked at me and suddenly realized what he did. So this is how it will all ways be? "I-im sorry." He said I shook my head. "Don't be I understand." I said. I stood up and went to walk out of the bathroom.

He grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry I was shocked I shouldn't have done that." He said. "It's not like you can control it. I'm fine I just need rest." I said. "Stop that! You always say your fine when your not. Please don't say that." He said.

I looked away. "I'm sorry f/n please." He said grabbing my chin. "I-i love you." He said. I was more then surprised.

I felt warm lips on mine. I went to kiss back but he pulled away. "Sorry I shouldn't have done that especially right now " he said. "a-actual I l-liked it. To be truthful I l-love you to." I said.

I felt warm lips on my again. This time I kissed back. His hands snuck around my waist and my arms around his neck. "Good because I don't know what I would do without you." He said smiling. He touched were my dark mark was. He lifted my shirt slightly. "And this" he touched the mark "doesn't defined you." He said.

I smiled at him. Soon we left the bathroom and went to my bed. We hoped in and sat apart. I soon felt something go around my waist. Draco laid his head into the crock of my neck. "Night f/n." He said. "Night Draco." I said. I felt him kiss my neck. I love him.