Chapter 1

6 months later
   She got off the plane, and was home bound, or what used to be home, Kansas.
  While she was waiting to come home she had gotten ahold to one of her sister's friends, and found out where she would be. She had found out that her sister, Arie, would be at a convention in Kansas for supernatural, the show she was acting on.
  After she got her phone and got out of her car, she started walking toward the building the convention was being held at. She had texted Arie's friend, Gen, and told her that she had just gotten there and to meet her at the doors.
  As they were walking to the room where Arie would be, they were talking about how much Alex missed Arie, and how excited she would be to see her.
  Alex and Gen has been working on how to surprise Arie, and they decided Alex would sneak backstage while Gen distracted her on stage.
   As Alex sneaked backstage, Gen had gone on stage and asked Arie when she was going to sing with Jensen, another actor on supernatural, Arie answered the question with "Well I'm not much of a singer."
   To which Alex got a microphone and said "Now, I know that's a lie," while she was walking on stage.
  "Oh my gosh!" Arie screamed excitedly, as she ran to her sister and engulfed her in a hug,not caring that she had dropped her microphone. "I didn't think you were coming home," she said still in shock of what had just happened.
  "Yeah we'll talk about that later," Alex said quietly.
  Arie grabbed her microphone off of the floor and said, "Guys this is my big sister, Alex, she was overseas in the ARMY, let's give her a big round of applause," the audience then clapped and cheered. "Well if y'all will excuse me and let Jensen come up here and talk I am gonna go visit with my sister."
Jensen then came on stage and Arie left the stage.
  "So why did you get to come home early? I mean I'm not complaining, but you weren't supposed to come home until next year."
  "Yeah, there was an accident, one of our vehicles hit an IED.  There was a massive explosion, and a few soldiers lost there life. I was on the vehicle, my leg got pieces of shrapnel in it , and my arm got dislocated and I nearly shattered my hand. I was in an army hospital when my leg wounds got infected, so they took me into surgery and had to amputate it. That was six months ago. Now I have a prosthetic and my hand is almost fully healed."
  "Alex why didn't I known about this sooner?"
  "Because I knew you were working and it wasn't really and emergency."
  "Also why don't you have a cast on your arm, if you almost shattered it?"
  "I have metal plates in my arm and I got my cast off last week. Anymore question?"
   "Yeah, how do you not have a boyfriend yet?"
   "Really! I just got back and your already talking about that. Also I may have a thing with somebody."
    "Oh? Do spill!"
    "Well-"
     "Sorry if I'm interrupting something, but I'm Jensen."
      "Saved by the Jensen," Alex said laughing.
      "We are going to talk about this later,Alex"
      "Hi, I'm Alex."
      "Nice to finally meet you in person, Alex, this is Jared.
    "Nice to see you, Jared."
      "Nice to see your too."
      "Great! Now that introductions are done, what were y'all talking about?" Gen asked.
      "The fact that I'm am now iron woman," Alex said as she showed her leg.
      "Actually we were talking about how Alex might have a "thing" with somebody," Arie said.
     "No comment," Alex said.
     "No! no! no! Spill! Now!" Gen said.
     "Well, there may or may not be something with somebody who was working in the hospital I was where I was treated for my arm and leg, or lack there of," Alex said laughing at the end.
    "Well I'm glad you can laugh at that, but are you actually okay, if you don't mind me asking?" Jensen asked wondering but trying not to pry into her business.
    "Oh! I'm good. I now have a prosthesis cover that one of my friends designed to look like iron man," she said pulling up her pant leg.
    "Oh that's funny," Jared said laughing.
    "Actually, in a week I was planning on going down to Texas to see some of those doctors that were at the hospital where I was," Alex said.
    "Well, we were also going to Texas, both for a convention and because that is where me, Jared, and Gen live. If you want to come with us?" Jensen asked.
    "Oh I would never intrude on y'all."
    "It's not intruding, please come with us, we leave in two days," Arie asked.
    "I mean, only sense your begging me."
    "Yay!" Arie yelled.

________________________________

If you would like to know Arie's story line please please please  check out one of greatest  writers on here ShayGen