Chapter 5

The next day Drew and Rick had to work so Alex looked for an apartment. She found a few and when the guys got home she would get their advice.
After Drew and Rick finally got home they gave her advice on which apartment to rent, and they picked a two bed, one bath, close to all of her friends, and it was in her budget.
The next day she met with the landlord and signed the papers, had a move in party with Drew and Rick, and invited some of the others of the night shift crew.
"Wow! You finally did it, you finally have a place of your own," Jordan said shocked.
"Yeah, and it is still close to all of you, within budget, and- for a few extra hundred- came furnished," Alex replied.
"I'm impressed, you've been her less than a week and already have an apartment," Kenny said.
"I have friends in high places, also my sister and her coworkers say hi," Alex said.
"So, what show does she work on?" TC asked.
"Well, she acts on supernatural, suicide squad, a couple of other shows, and she is working on producing an album, but right now she is mainly on supernatural," Alex said proudly.
"So, are you friends with any of the actors?" Jordan asked
"More importantly, are any of them cute?" Krista asked.
"I know most of the cast on supernatural but have only met a few in person. I also know quite a few of other actors and actresses, because of phone calls, texts, and other social medias. Yes some of them are good looking, and no none of them are available."
Alex then hears the door open and shut, but she thinks it is just another night shifter. When she hears the voice though, she gets excited.
"Well, thanks for the compliment," Arie said jokingly.
"I agree, it was a good ego boost," Gen said.
"Obviously she was talking to us," Jensen said pointing to himself and Jared.
"When did y'all get in town?" Alex asked as she hugged them.
"Well I figured since we had to leave to go to Vancouver, we would come see you," Gen said.
"Yeah I knew that part, but I thought only Arie was coming and in two days," Alex said.
"Yeah, that was on purpo-," Arie was cut off.
"Sorry to interrupt, but are you going to introduce us to your friends?" Krista asked.
"Oh, yeah. Everyone this is Arie-my sister, Jensen- her coworker, Jared- her other coworker, and Gen- Jared's wife and my friend. These are TC, Drew, Rick, Jordan, Kenny, and Krista, they are my friends," Alex introduced.
"Well it's nice to meet y'all, but we have been on the road for a while, and I think I speak for all of us when I say, I need a beer," Jensen said, to which they all agreed.
"Ok, four beers coming up," Alex said as she got the beers.
After they all drank and talked, they all passed out on the couch, chairs, and beds.
The next morning they all woke up with headaches and were hungry. Alex had woken up before all of them to make sure there was coffee, aspirin, and she made pancakes and waffles. After they ate, the night shifters went to their houses, and the others sat around and watched tv.

______________________________
  Who do you guys think Alex should end up with?