CHAPTER 9

R16+ warning

Enjoy!!

" And who the fuck who will call my girl this time! " He shouted that made our kiss paused

" It's fucking Kalli! " He grabbed the phone and gave it to me. I let the call stopped and shut it down afterwards and showed it to James.

" It's just Kalli, you are my James " I whispered

" What the fuck! Stella turned off her phone?! " Kalli shouted while holding a beer on his hand habang nakasandal sa kama nya.

" Wait?! You just told me na di tayo magoovernight? " I asked

" But we are. " He chuckled

" The fuck! Hahahaha " he chuckled as we lay down together. Nagulat kami sa kisame na may salamin na almost we see each others naked body. I go get my phone and took a mirror shot. It's too cute and hot right? Haha

I ride at him so his whole body will not be exposed. Only my ass was exposed on the picture. Nakapatong Ang ulo nya on his palm Kaya his underarm is so visible. I showed him the photo while still on that position.

" Your ass is so gorgeous " he whispered then chucked at me.

" Thankyou " i whispered while he's closing his eyes. I covered our bodies with this white thick comforter and sleep afterwards.

It's 12:36 AM and I saw him in the middle of his sleep. I'm kinda dizzy but I'm fine,I'm kinda recovered from drunkness.

" 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢, 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸. "

" 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦?  "

" 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢,𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸. "

Kalli has 26 missed calls, 15 misread messages , 17 DM's in Instagram. I was so surprised when I saw his flood messages. Anong problema netoo?

I chose not to reply and just talk to him on Monday, maybe he's sleeping already. I just came back on the bed and took a selfie with this cute sleepy guy. I kissed him on his cheeks and took a picture. How cute he is, in the middle of his sleep.

" Do you want more huh? " he asked while still eyes closed. He caught a kiss from me..

" What if I'll say yes? " I asked

He just closed his eyes again and ignored me. Tinabihan ko nalang sya and hugged him and continue our sleep.

Nagising ako because of the sunlight that kissed my skin. I can't totally open my eyes because of the extreme light. James is not on my side again.  I covered myself on the blanket as i look around and look for James.

" Hey you're awake " he smiled at he closed the door where he came from. He's wearing a floral polo and a white shorts.

He grabbed his DSLR camera and took me a photo. Yes, im just wearing a blanket.

" Let's eat breakfast outside before we go home " he said and hugged me while im leaning on the bed. He held my hand to make me stand up and gave me his winter jacket to go outside.

I saw a coffee and a bread on the mini table outside. Then a two slices of chocolate cake and a milkteas.

We just ate our breakfast with this beautiful scenery and sunlight touching our skins. We finished eating and we decided to check out. I didn't change my clothe that I'm wearing dahil aalis narin naman kami. Just a long long winter jacket and some underwear inside. Not bad at all.