Chapter 3: Run.

After work, I grabbed my stuff and waved everyone goodbye. I headed to the door and started walking outside to my car. As I was walking, I heard this pouncing noise.

I quickly around, startlee. There was this loud snapping noise, but I didn't see anything there , so I started running to my car.

Call me crazy if you want, but I don't want to die because I was being stupid and ignored the fact that I heard strange noises outside when its dark.

I quickly opened the car door and threw my stuff in the front seat and hopped in. I slammed the door,locked it and threw my head back. My heart was beating fast, so I closed my eyes and tried to calm down.

Too much was just happening right now, so I started the car and connected my phone to my speaker, so I can listen to my music.

As I was searching for songs on my phone, I pulled out of the parking lot . I put my phone back down and played "I bet " By Ciara

I've been obsessed with that song lately because it has an actual meaning to it.

I started singing along to the lyrics and heard my phone ring. I looked down at that screen, and saw it was Tanya.

After our little feud the other day, that next day we talked about it and made up.

"Hey bestfriend!" I heard her voice booming through the speakers and I laughed.

" Hello there gorgeous" I said while I smiled to myself.

"Ok so me and Angel are going to the club tonight, and you're going. I'll text you the address. Ok bye love you.'' and before I could protest she hanged up and I playfully rolled my eyes.

All I could think was 'this chick right here though' and sighed .

I pulled over into a parking lot of Target and parked my car. I stepped out and strutted over to the store to get real quick to get a few personal items.

After a few minutes, I ran back into the car and drove back home to get changed.

I got out my car and ran into the house. When I made it inside, I set the alarm and ran upstairs. I took a long shower and washed my hair.

After the shower, I brushed my teeth and did my hair. All I did was straightened it. I used to always have my hair straight, but for a few months I decided to go all natural...but I think I'm going back to this straight hair style.

I gave myself fringe/Chinese bangs and I think I look cute.

Anyways, I put on this sexy, red lace dress that almost looked nude but not quite, you can tell I'm fully covered. It was a short dress that was above my knees, mid thigh. I put on my Jimmy Choo's and grabbed Vera Wang my clutch.

I looked at the mirror one more time and decided to put on my black diamond studded earrings.

I made sure I had my keys before I walked out the door and Walked out . I struted over to my car and got in. I stared the car and drove off.

As I was listening to the radio , I looked at my phone again to look at the address and in about 1 hour away.

I got out the car, looking at people drinking and smelled someone smoking...it was so strong that I can smell it all the way in the parking lot.

As I walked into the club, the music got louder than it was outside, and it was one of the biggest and craziest clubs I have ever been to.

Colorful flashing lights, glitter and go-go dancers (and half naked men) dancing all around, I actually almost blushed. There were sprinklers on the balcony, slowly cotton candy and the fattest drinks you have ever seen.