Everything I want

Chloe's POV
I made my way to buckys room with mine and his favorite hot cocoa and favorite snack. He's still beating himself up for what happened and I will not let this go on any longer. I walked down the hallway, making my way down to his room. A stern look on my face, it was my A game face. I will fix things. I must. I want my baby back. My bucky baby. And I will get him back one way or another. I stopped at his door. "Friday open the door", I told her. "Mr. Barnes doesn't want any company at the moment miss Chloe", she said. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, well he's going to have to tell me that himself, so would you please open the door for me", I said. I wasn't mad at her, I wasn't even mad at bucky, I know he's hurting for something that wasn't even his own fault. It was my time to tell him that. The door opened. I smiled. "Thank you Fri", I said. "No problem miss Chloe", she said. I walked into the pitch black room. I sighed. This looks like the room of a depressed teenagers room, and I should know I used to be one. I set the cocoa and snacks on the table. I saw bucky sitting on his window chair. Looking at the sky out of his window. I sighed again. "Bucky baby", I said making my way over to him. "Don't, I want to be alone", he grunted. It didn't stop me from making my way over to him. I only stopped when I was right in front of him. "Bucky please", I said. But that only made him flinch. Shit. He probably remembers me saying that. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Stop", he said snapping at me. But I didn't take it personal. I sat on the window chair with him. "It wasn't your fault", I said.

He looked away from the window and looked at me in disbelief. "How can you say that when I did that to you, I hurt you when I promised you I wouldn't, I hurt you, I thought I wouldn't be able to even in that state and yet I keep disappointing people, I hurt you, my soulmate, the one person I love more then anything in this world, so tell me how can you say it wasn't my fault, when it was, I hurt you, I literally pushed you into a wall and cracked your head open, and broke your arm, how can you still even look at me when you know I can still do it again if someone says those words, I'm a monster, you shouldn't love me", he said before looking back at the window. I could see a tear roll down his cheek. I think he was waiting for me to tell him he was right. But that was never going to happen. Never in a million years.

'You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
You know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And faith is pulling you miles away
And out of a reach from me
But you're hearing my heart
So who can stop me if I decide it's on my destiny?
What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'll be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you and it's up to me
No one could say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
And maybe the world could be ours tonight'

I crawled closer to him until I was in his lap. I cupped his cheek making him look at me. "Look at me bucky, right now, that was not you, that part of you isn't you, what they did to you was not your fault, what you did wasn't your fault, that wasn't your fault, you had no control over that, your not a monster, your a man, your the man I love, I know you would never be able to hurt me, that part of you isn't you and we both know that, you are not a monster, you are the man that holds my heart, I know your afraid that it'll happen again, but if it does I will be by your side, no matter what, because I love you, hell if none of those fucking therapists help you I will, I will help you through everything, because I love you, we can get through anything together, I know your afraid you might hurt me again, but I'm not because I know you won't, I know deep down you can't, just like I can't physically hurt you either, because we are soulmates, and I love you more then anything buck, you may say I shouldn't love you, well sorry to disappoint you love but that's not possible, my love for you started from the beginning and nothings ever going to change that, I know getting through this won't be a piece of cake, I know that, but I know I will be by your side through everything, even if it's little I will be by your side, forever, for the rest of our life's and after that, because you are everything I ever wanted in my life, I love everything about you, you see damaged, I see a beautiful and handsome man that loves me, you see dangerous, I see a brave, courageous and lovable man, you see bucky just because of those little words, they don't define you, you define yourself, and nothings going to ever stop me from loving you, not even yourself or anyone else, because it didn't stop me before and it will never ever stop me now, so you better suck it up and stop trying to do everything by yourself and ask for help once in awhile, because we're all here for you, even if you think we aren't, remember I can feel your feelings and you can feel mine, our bond makes us one buck, and nothings ever going to break that bond, not even death", I said softly and lovingly.

'You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna grow onto you, yeah
But there are mountains (but there are mountains)
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why
Because we're able to be just you and me within these walls
But when we go outside you're gonna wake up
And see that it was hopeless after all
No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find (the one you were meant to find)
It's not up to you, it's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
And how come we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours tonight'

I could see his eyes watering from every word I said. A few of them fell from his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. I wiped them with my thumbs. His arms wrapped around me. Bringing me closer to him. I smiled and hugged him close to me. He laid his head on my chest. "I don't deserve you, you are so good to me, I honestly don't deserve you", he whispered. I ran a hand through his hair. "You deserve me just as much as I deserve you, you are the man I love and more, you are the man I will wake up to tomorrow, and forever, nothings ever going to change my love for you, my love for you is priceless buck, and I promise you that, everything's going to be okay, just as long as we do it together", I said to him softly.

It took him a moment to move. But once he did. He looked at me in the eyes. I could see the love he had for me in his eyes and he could see mine for him. He cupped my cheeks and brought our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He brought me closer onto his lap. Still kissing me with passion. Somehow it started to get steamy. But I didn't mind it one bit.

I pulled back. I looked him in the eye. "Make love to me buck", I whispered to him. He lifted me up from my thighs and carried me over to his bed.

And he Indeed, he made love to me all night long. Making me feel loved. I loved my life and I loved these men and women I called mine.

'All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you
It feels impossible (it's not impossible)
Is it impossible? (Say that it's possible)
And how do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
And nothing could keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one could say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours
You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you
We're bound to break and my hands are tied'

(Hello my lovelies! I hope you've been liking these new chapters! I love you my beautiful readers! Just warn of warning, the next few chapters will be romantic and steamy dates with them, which means smut, a lot of smut, I hope you guys like it! Love you guys! Mwah 💋 mwah 😘 mwah 😚) -E