Chapter 14 - Jealousy

*3'd POV*

   Hinata woke up in the morning and he felt the pillow he was hugging. He took a good whiff again and he was surprised that the smell was even stronger. To be honest, the pillow was way bigger and warmer... And maybe not as soft? And it was moving!?

   He opened his eyes to see that he was face-to-face with Kageyama. All this time, he was cuddling with that giant raven head. Their limbs were intertwining. He screamed and fell off the bed, awaking Kageyama from his peaceful slumber.

Kageyama: What... Why are you screaming...?

Kageyama said in a groggy tone, half awake.

Hinata: Wh-wh-why am I screaming!? Wh-wh-why were you CUDDLING with me!?
Kageyama: What?

He opened his eyes and practically jumped out of bed in shock. He couldn't come up with a good explanation, so he just came up with the best lie he could.

Kageyama: It's not my fault!
Hinata: HOW!?
Kageyama: Um... My back hurt so I decided to climb into bed, since you said you didn't mind. I pushed you on the other side, but you probably just cuddled up to me while I was asleep!
Hinata: O-Oh.... OH! I'm s-s-sorry! I guess I sort of... I don't know...
Kageyama: It's whatever, let's not speak of this... I was cold without a blanket anyway...
Hinata: Y-yes!

The boys got dressed and Hinata packed up his stuff as he remembered the movie they were watching. "It'd be so embarrassing if Kageyama found out what I was imagining before falling asleep!" he thought.

Hinata: So, what happened at the end of the movie?
Kageyama: I don't fucking remember...
Hinata: Why do you have to swear? So mean...
Kageyama: You shouldn't have picked such a boring movie!
Hinata: It wasn't boring!
Kageyama: Well, you fell asleep before I did, you shrimp.
Hinata: Don't blame me! I didn't know you wouldn't have that many movies. And it's because there was volleyball!
Kageyama: Piss off...
Hinata: You would've chosen the same!
Kageyama: Just shut up already!
Hinata: Ka-ge-ya-ma~ You're so grumpy in the mornings!~
Kageyama: I'll throw you out of the window if you don't quiet down.
Hinata: EEK- I'm sorry! I'll shut up!

After a bit, they heard Kageyama's mom call them down for breakfast. It was perfect timing because Hinata had just gotten a call from his mom, she was here to pick him up and she had a surprise.

As expected, when the boys got down, Hinata's mom was already invited inside for breakfast. They all said "good morning" to each other and Hinata ran up to give his mom a big hug.

Lev: Good morning!
Kageyama: Ha?
Hinata: Lev! What're you doing here?
Moma Hinata: Well, he came all the way to our house to hang out with you, and when he found out you weren't home, I just felt so bad for him that I decided to take him with me.
Moma Kageyama: Oh and don't worry, sweetie, I knew that you'd be here, so I made you breakfast too. A friend of Shōyo's is a friend of mine.
Lev: Sweet! Thank you, miss and sorry for intruding!

Hinata hugged Lev as well and sat down next to him. Kageyama didn't like this at all. He also didn't like that he was forced to sit in front of that half russian bastard because both seats next to Shōyo were taken. Like so:

 Like so:

(Lmao) 

   Kageyama just wathed Lev and Hinata laugh about some inside jokes and really regret acting so cold towards Hinata when they woke up. He was gripping one of his chopsticks so hard it almost snapped in half. Their mom's were also just talking to each other and enjoying breakfast. He knew they'd be spending the rest of the day together. "I can't let that happen!" he though.

  Finally, his mom noticed how he was acting and giggled a bit. 

Moma Kageyama: Tobio, come to the kitchen and help me with the dishes, please.
Tobio: Ok...

   Hinata's mom passed the empty dishes from the table to Tobio and he carried them into the kitchen where his mom was waiting. 

Moma Kageyama: Tobio, you can't be so clingy and controlling.
Kageyama: What? What are you talking about?
Moma Kageyama: Don't act stupid. I know you're in love with Shōyo. And I know you're super jealous right now.
Kageyama: I'm not.
Moma Kageyama: Don't give me that! Do you think I didn't see how you kissed him while he was sleeping and how you were giving him and that Lev boy a death glare?
Kageyama: How did you-? It was an accident!
Moma Kageyama: Don't worry, baby, there's nothing to be jealous of. Shōyo and Lev are just friends, trust me. 
Kageyama: I don't care!
Moma Kageyama: Do you want me to slap the shit out of you or are you gonna stop lying to your mom? 
Kageyama: FINE. I am in love with Hinata.
Moma Kageyama: There we go, that's better. You can tell me when you're gonna confess and I'll help you out, okay?
Kageyama: I don't plan to confess...
Moma Kageyama: Bullshit. You better confess before someone else does, okay?
Kageyama: Okay. 
Moma Kageyama: Good, now let's do the dishes. 

   Meanwhile, at the table.

Lev: Oh yea, Shōyo, Kenma wanted to apologize for not coming to hang out with you so often. He said he was really busy with school now that he's a third year. He also promised to make it up for you by buying you something.
Hinata: Oh.... I see. I don't want him to waste his money on me, though. But I would like something new and cool!
Moma Hinata: What are you boys planning on doing today?
Hinata: Can we go to the little fair down town?
Lev: Ooh! That new cool one?
Hinata: Yeah! 
Moma Hinata: That is very close to here, what about bringing Tobio along?
Hinata: Yeahh! Let's bring Kageyama!
Lev: I don't mind.
Hinata: Then it's settled. 

A/N: Hey, guys! The next chapter is gonna be a longer one, but it's also gonna be the last chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I've been getting on this story! I had so much fun writing it and even more fun reading all of your comments. I feel so loved! 😊❤

I think the next book I'm going to be writing is either a Yaku x Reader or an Oikawa x Reader, so leave your vote in the comments I guess. xD

I love you all, have a great day!