Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Today I was discharged from the hospital. Thank God. I thought I was going to stay there for the whole spring break, but being at home doesn't make the situation any better for me, since I'd have to be sitting in this stupid chair most of the time.

Right now I'm on my bed, and I don't even want to remember how I got here, I feel like if I make the slightest move it'll hurt.
How I wish I didn't get myself in all this trouble, that Reesha girl is just lucky I'm in a wheel chair, because is if I wasn't, I'd make sure I give that bitch a piece if my mind.

The girl has some nerve though, she took this thing to a whole new level, pushing me down the stairs, how did she even thing of doing something like that? Is her plan to kill me, maybe when she kills me she'd have peace of mind. When next I see that witch I'd make sure I-

My head snapped in the direction of my phone, who on earth would be calling me at this time of the day, it's 3 am for Christ sake.

With a loud sigh, I leaned over to my phone on my bed side table to see who it was that was calling, but it was to far.

" Ugh, I hate this " I groaned. Now what am I supposed to do. I am definitely not planning on standing from this bed.

" Chika " I shouted from my bed, I'm sure she's fast asleep, but it was worth the try.

I groaned loudly and started shifting on my bed to the phone. Once I got to my phone it stopped ringing. Stupid thing called a phone.

I just realised I've been angry at everyone and everything lately. But how would 't I, everything is so annoying.

I jumped a little at the buzzing sound my phone made, turning around to see who was calling. Bianca. Why would she be calling me buy this time of the day... night. I still answered the call either ways.

" What? " I asked plainly into the phone, my voice came out very deep, like I was very angry much to my surprise.

" gee, what's up with your voice? " I laughed a little at Bianca's words, something I haven't done in a while.

" Just in a bad mood, why are you calling " I asked.

" just checking on you, so how is your leg " does she seriously want to bring that up now, she knows perfectly well how terrible my leg is.

" bad "

" could you at least be a bit nicer Saph, your making me fell like bad person "I'm making her feel like a bad person, oh pu-lease, has she seen me.

" at least you know how I feel " I said to myself, but I'm pretty sure she heard me, because of the phone pressed to my ear.

" Saph are you mad at me? " Bianca asked, in a very worried voice.

" why would I be angry at you Bianca? I mean... It's not your fault Reesha pushed me down the stairs " I said, my voice dripping in sarcasm. I awaited her response patiently, but none came.

" oh wait, I remember, your the one who believed Reesha little trick, even after I warned you about her "

" look Saph I don't want to argue with you, okay fine I admit I was stupid to believe her, but lets put that in the past " this girl makes everything so easy, how can I put this behind. Every second I look at my broken knee, my hatred for that little witch increases.

" easy for you to say "

I heard a sigh from the other end of the line. Bianca is clearly getting annoyed by my mood.

" let's just talk about something else, how's the leg? "

" this again? " I asked, raising my brow at the question. If I remember this correctly, she asked this question earlier.

" whatever, so... What about Reesha "she asked in an uncertain way.

" What about Reesha? " I asked, trowing her question back at her.

" you know... the whole Freddy promise "

I scoffed.

This girl really thinks after what Reesha did, I'd still help her. Never.

" Why would I, I was trying to help her and what did she do? She broke my knee. I'm just going to watch that girl suffer, and when all this back fires, I will grab some popcorn, and laugh at her, that girl should rot in hell " I felt so relieved when I said that, and I mean every word I said. I'm sick and tired of that girl, she should deal with her own problems.

" Okay "

Immediately I remembered something I wanted to ask Bianca for a long time, the same thing that caused me this broken knee, because of that same thing I put myself through so much, that thing, right now I want to know what really happened, to Freddy and Reesha, the thing that made Freddy want me to complete this task.

" Bianca, did anything happen between... Freddy and Reesha before I came over here " nothing came from the other side of the line. I knew she would hesitate, but I still have to push her to tell me.

" come on Bianca I know something happened " I pushed, I heard her sight.

" look Saph I really don't want to remember that "

What.

This is not the time for Bianca to be so historical, it gets so annoying.

" Bianca, just tell me "

" Saph, it isn't something you just discuss over the phone " she's right but I can't just let it go, now I'm sure something happened, I'd die of curiosity.

" please " I begged, I really need this information.

" Saph I can- "

" Please " I begged even more.

" come on " I added to the begging.

" Fine " she gave in. Finally, for a second I thought she wouldn't tell me.

" thank you so much Bianca " I thanked. A huge smile playing on my lips. Finally it's time, I'm gonna find out.

◽◾◽◾◽◾