Chapter 9 Whole School Congee (you'll see why in the trivia)!!

"Shawnison is 'it' (the tagger)! Count for 30 seconds!" said Victor.

"30, 29..." said Shawnison. 

"I don't really care, honestly." said Sindy, as she ran away.

"3, 2, 1, ready orr (or) nut (not), herr (here) I cum (come)!" said Shawnison. The game of 'Congee' has begun!

"RUN! RUN!" shouted Kate and Judy.

"GO! GO! GO!" screamed Kyle and Aidan.

"LET'S GO HIDE, PEOPLE!" shouted Adrien.

"Wait... Shawnison is it! So... in theory.... if Jessica isn't here, he will run (or walk) suuuper slowly!" said Benson and Andrew as they analyzed the game.

Unfortunately, Jessica WAS playing the game, so Shawnison would run towards her direction, which is why most people ran away from Jessica.

"TAG!! You're 'it'!" said Shawnison tagging Sindy, who was in the way of Jessica.

"Okay." said Sindy.

"You has (have) to helps (help) me catched (catch) the other (others)!" said Shawnison, "That's the rules!"

"Okay then!" said Sindy as she chased after Chunky.

"TAG! You're it!" said Shawnison, who, after tagging Jessica, he went undeniably slow again.

Now, Jessica tagged Michael by tricking him.

"RUN! MICHAEL IS EXTREMLY QUICK!!" said Eocar.

Eocar's agility made him dodge a lot of the taggers, but then got surrounded after running out of stamina.

"I need a rest..." said Eocar, lying on the wall.

Meanwhile...

"Tag!" said Michael, who caught one of the other speed demons, who was Matthew.

"Oh no. TWO SPEEDSTERS! RUN!" said Andrew.

Tag! Andrew got tagged by Matthew.

Tag! Elizabeth got tagged by Michael.

Tag!  Shinaia got tagged by Andrew.

Tag! Benson got tagged by Michael.

"OMG! RUN!" exclaimed Rachel; a lot of people were chasing her.

Tag! Rachel got tagged by Benson.

Tag! Angela got tagged by Benson as well.

Tag! Tommy got tagged by Angela.

"Here goes another speedo." said, Landon, who witnessed the scene while panting, "Who's it?" 

"I AM!" said Eocar, who used his stealth to sneak up to Landon (and tagged him).

"Yes! I caught him!" said Eocar to himself as he ran around in circles to celebrate.

"Aw, come on!" said Landon.

***********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile...

The remaining few scattered across the school, finding for places to hide. June and Jane were hiding near the stairs, and Kyle was hiding between two basketball hoops. 

"This is gonna be fun!" exclaimed Judy as she and Kate hid in the backstage of the hall (the reason nobody discovered anyone of them is because all the teachers went to lunch, and they all went 'hehe boi'.).

"Shhhhhh! They could potentially hear us!" said Kate, who was also a bit too loud, and therefore they were both caught by Eocar.

"I told you not to be so loud!" they both said to each other, "Never mind. We're still the best of friends, right? After all, it's just a game." said  Kate as they walked out of their hiding spot.