Fallen Angel Of The Night IX

"𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱..𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔣 ...𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔣𝔣.𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯'𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔦 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔶 .𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔦 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔰𝔫𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔰 ℑ𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔪 𝔪𝔢 .𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰 .𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 .ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 .𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 .𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔫𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 .𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 ...𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢  𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 "

𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝕺𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

»»———————————————————qততততততত————————————————-««

"No this is not the end "

He pulled me into a hug again .

Your hug is stronger than anything I've ever known, as if holding me wasn't quite enough, you have to feel every ounce that I am press into every ounce that is you. In that moment of feeling you so close I am awake somehow, more alive than I have been in so very long. For there are times I am as a butterfly who yearns for the cocoon, to be safe within walls, protected. That's what I feel. It helps. So if it would be okay, if it's what you want too, wrap those arms around me every chance the universe is kind enough to bring. For in this world, this is our gold, our food and pure rain... it is the love that makes everything else possible.

"I'm sorry for not telling you I was going to but I couldn't find the right time " he kissed my head .

"It's okay i'm not mad anymore being with you is enough right now "

"So how are our parents I heard some rumours from the guards but i know it's not true "

The guilt sat not on her chest but inside her brain. What she had done she could not un-do. She could make amends in subtle ways, but confession was out of the question, even to her priest. Only in her silent prayers could she speak her heart to God and beg for His mercy. She didn't feel like she deserved the love of him but she clung to him and hung the shreds of her sanity on it. She prayed that one day she would feel removed from her sin, washed clean of it, but the guilt was a stain on her, an ugly scar. There was no spot for her in this world to live it's not made for her ,she messed up big time so the only thing she could think of is living a happy life in the afterlife .

It really felt like a goodbye.

"Hey why aren't you saying anything?"

I fought my tears back there's no way i would be able to do this with my emotions in the way

"I love you so much " I kissed him one last time .

"I know and I love my dark angel too" he chuckled .

I laughed back .

"Do you remember our plan well I am going to get a job working in the business industry and then ill make enough money and we can move from here and buy a house and have kids ,it'll just be you and me and we''ll be free from all of our problems '

It's good he distracted like this.

You see we can never be together in this world ,Were not meant to be together in this world. But its fine.If I cant have you know, well be together later

I took a deep breath and pulled out the gun

It was ice cold agaismt my handThey carry guns here, those soulless clunks of metal. They call them "arms" - but they ain't. Arms are what your love hugs you with, maybe the cold kind are what you get when no-one hugged you enough. But either way, this warm-blooded warrior is the weapon, it is his heart that is the gun, his love that is the everlasting bullet, forever fired and safe in the barrel, in the target and never left, exploding and intact.

This is for the best we can all be together , we can live together without worrying about everyone else maybe my family will forgive me and we can be with them all living happily away from this cruel world . I feel suffocated here there's no way i can find happiness here . But i don't want to leave you behind because that would be selfish of me .

She closed looked at the gun in her hand and then closed her eyes tightly shut

One tear dripping from her eyes .The last one she was going to ever let out .

Her sadness and suffering is over .

BANG!!!

She collapsed on the floor not daring to look at the body next to her .

The insane laughter came in a short burst...The cacophony of cackles shook through her yet again...The giggling grew louder and more delusional.

Her trembling hand, stalling from doing its deed, clamped the fatal steel of the revolver. It pointed directly into the holder's own forehead; the ice-cold touch reminded her of all she had done ,so close to doing- to end her life. The finger summoned the courage to contract. A deafening roar pierced the air, followed by a ghastly silence. The wall behind her painted red, a pool stained to the ground, she gave his final thought before slipping away into the darkness. "Finally"