4.

Dark Past

Jisung PoV

I was on my way to meet my friends in a nearby café, it was around 5:30 p.m,  I was planning to go back to the hotel by 6:30 because I like to sleep early.

On my way to the café I spotted a guy who was crouching down on an a dark alley way.  He looked kinda familiar so I decided to look closer and made a decision to hide behind a bush. When I made out who it was I froze, then the guy stand up and headed towards the convenience store. That guy was Minho.

I ran to the café that I was supposed to meet my friends and there they were sitting on a table that is in the corner of the café.

I went there and one of them notice my presence continuing to stand up from his chair and hug me. I hugged him back and looked at my other friends who smiled to me.

"How are you guys" I said as I pulled out from the hug.

"we've missed you, how are you?" one of them asked as he pulled in for a hug.

"Come on Felix don't be a baby and cry,  I'm back and that's for good"
I said while I patted Felix's back.

"You have other friends to Yo know" one of the said as he had his arms open for a hug.

"Aw Seungmin I didn't know you would miss me~" I said a little teasingly.

"of course I miss you dummy" he said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"hey! I hugged him first why can't I speak to him first!" someone said.

"Aw Jeongin you've grown so big, but your still the baby" I said a I hugged him again.

We all sat down after the greeting and started talking.

"So any interesting thing happend" I asked at them.

"well I have a boyfriend, and we've been dating for 2 years an a half" Felix said proudly.

"What! really I thought that wasn't possible" I teased.

"Ya! I have been going strong with Binnie" he said after he smacked my arm.

"Ow! That hurts,  but anyone else has any news" I asked while I hold my arm.

"Seungmin has a crush~" Felix said with smug smile.

"NO I dont" he denied.

"Yes you do" Felix said as me and Jeongin teased him.

"You guyss, anyway what about you Jisung how's Minho doing" he said while crossing his arms and pouting.

I froze when he said that because I never really did broke up with him, I just left without saying a word. Either way I have Moonbin.

"I...actually I am dating someone else" I said hesitantly.

Their eyes became wide from what I just said. They were shocked and I saw that they had tint bit of disappointment.

"w-wait what" Felix said still in pure shock.

"yeah...I kinda dated someone for the past two years" I said continuing after Felix.

Their jaw dropped while their eyes became bigger in shock from the statement.

"But did you broke up with Minho?" seungmin asked.

"N-no" I said and they just looked at me in disbelief.

"Jisung you have a big problem in your hands right now,  I think i gonna go home it's already late" Felix said while standing up and leave.

"Yeah I'm gonna go to bye guys" Jeongin waved at me and Seungmin

"You really have a big problem right now and only you can solve it Jisung" Seungmin said as he stood up and waved at me before leaving.

Meanwhile I still didn't understand what they meant by problem because I didn't have any problems so I just shrugged it off and went home.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

The next day was my first day of college, yes a bit late but that's because I was still in Malaysia.

I woke up really early because I slept earlier than I usually would. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and just clean myself. After I got out of the bathroom I went on the lower level of the hotel to get some food and continue to go to school.

When I arrived I was greeted with my friends that looked nervous. I asked them why do they look so tense.

"Ji were just worried about you" Seungmin said looking concern.

"why?" I asked completely clueless.

"it's not us to tell" Felix said still looking concern.

"okay... Let's just go to class" I said.

I went to my first class which is music. The professer started the lecture but I was barely paying attention.

When class ended I went to my next class which is science and class went like normal.

When it finished I was going to the cafeteria to meet Seungmin and Felix but I accidentally bumped into someone. I immediately reconized who it was.

That someone was Minho, Minho apologised while I froze. When minho finally noticed it was me he smirked.

"nice to finally meet you again
.
.
.
.
Jisung~".

~♥~♥~♥~

Ji?
Minho w-what are you doing here.
You don't want me here.
No I'm just about to leave for the airport.
Why did you ignore me.
I just had a lot of things to do.
Really?.
Yes.
Okay I'll see you.

The figure fades away while I looked at it.

.
.
.

A tear escaped my eyes
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry Minho.
.
.
.
.
.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hey Guys so that was a title says dark past but it really isn't. Sorry but it did have a past part which is the last one.

Yes hope you guys liked it.

-michie