Transferring

Kuroko's pov

I was walking to the locker room after catching my breath from all the hard practice we just finished. Then before I opened the door i heard Kagami-kuns voice. What are they talking about? I listened in when I heard my name

"Coach can we kick kuroko off the team? We don't need him anymore besides one of the other first years can pass not to mention there a better player then him. Kuroko is useless. We only needed him to face the GoM and we got what we wanted"

"Kagami!!! Do you know what your saying? Kuroko has done so much for this team and you can't just decide that when you finally get what you want to just throw him on the side like he's nothing!!! You know kuroko has feeling to you know!! Try put yourself in his shoes. He could be hearing you right now. I thought you were his partner!"

" he was just a tool to use besides the GoM agrees with me. He's worthless,useless and a waste of space. The GoM already are going to kick him off their team so why not kick him off ours too?"

" You know Kagami I thought you were his friend make that I thought you were a nice guy but now I see you are a horrible,twisted, dumbass"

"I agree with coach. Kuroko has done so much for us and you just throw him under the bus like that is despicable. For all you know he could be having a really hard time at home and this is the only place he can actually you know be himself"

"I agree with coach and teppei. You guys shouldn't be doing this to him were suppose to be a team. He could be listening to you right now fi r all we know"

"That's good then. All the more reasons he should be kicked off the team"

"Kagami!!!!!!"

I couldn't hear much of the conversation, everything else was just a blur. Next thing I did was change into my school clothes, grab all my stuff from my locker and head out the gym but not before putting the team jersey and jacket on a bench with my resignation letter. And after that I went to the principals office to see if he's there so I can transfer to another school

My luck is spot on today. First my team wants me to quit. Then I get a text from akashi saying that I'm off the team. Third, the principal say that my transfer is ready to go though it was hard do since I'm transferring so late in the year. And finally it's going into the weekend so I won't be seeing any of team

When I got home I immediately went to pack since I'll be moving into the spirit dorm with the other students. Oh wait I forgot to tell you this but I'm officially quitting basketball. It was never my first or favorite sport to begin with. It's always and forever will be baseball. Thats one reason why I put this façade on. To be completely honest I actually hate basketball for one reason being the gom and now seirin.
If you haven't guessed it already well the school I'm moving to is Seidou where my grandpa teaches and coaches at. Finally after so long I can see him. It's been 3 years since I last saw him. Wonder if he still has that rule where you have to eat at least 3 bowls of rice but then again it's grandpa were talking about of course he has that rule.

When I finally finished packing I looked at my clock seeing as it's already the next day. Wow I didn't know I was up this late. I took a shower and went straight to bed since I wasn't really in the mood to eat. Once my head hit the pillow I went off into a dreamless sleep

Time skip ~9 hours later~ brought to you by kuramochi kicking sawamuras behind

I woke up and called a moving company to help move my stuff back to my families house. I changed into regular out clothes which is a plain white T shirt with denim jeans and a blue flannel. Once they got here I helped put my stuff in the truck and head back home. I already called my parents that I'm coming back home. There welcoming me back and letting me stay at the dorms since we live a little far away from Tokyo. They haven't told grandpa I'm tranfering to seidou since I told them I want it to be a surprise.