Chapter 39

********Lauren's POV********

We are half way through the movie when the doorbell rings. I jump up and run to the door. I open it as Devon jumps into my arm. We sit there hugging each other until Cameron shows up with the rest of the guys. "Devon this is Cameron, Hayes and Nash. Boys this is Devon. Her dad and my dad work together so we've practically done everything together. She is the sister I don't have." The guys each give her a hug and say hello to her. We decide to go sit in the living room and finish watching the movie. Devon and I have seen it a million times, so we decide to just continue it from where it is. I am cuddling with Cam, Hayes and Devon are sitting next to each other whisphering and Nash is laying on the floor. We had finally had enough of Devon and Hayes whisphering over the movie so Cam and I tell them to go on a walk or shut it. They decide to go on a walk and so they leave. Cam, Nash and I continue to watch the movie.

******Devon's POV*********

Hayes and I went on a walk around town. He decided to show me around and we were having a great time. We decided to get to know each other, so we were playing 20 questions. I had gotten to know a lot about him like what he plays in football, his family, what he likes to do, how he met Lauren, and a bunch of other things. We were heading towards the beach when he grabbed my hand. I look him in the eyes and blush. "I-Is this o-okay?" He stammers.

"Yes. This is perfect." I say smiling t him. It truely was amazing and perfect in my eyes. I always thought he was hot, but he is so much more. He is funny, nice, and really fun to be around. He showed me all his favorite spots and his memories that he enjoyed most about them. Even though I have only known him for a few hours, it felt like I've known him a while. I know it sounds like the cheesy romance stuff in books and movies, but anything is possible. I think that he is amazing and I hope that this can all work out. If it does I will be so happy! 

We continue walking until the beach and then we decide to walk the beach by the shore. The sun starts setting and it is all perfect. "Relationship goals." I whisper to my self and Hayes looks at me. I guess he heard me.

"Yes. Yes this is." He says smiling at me. "This is our relationship goal." We continue to walk along the beach until the sun has fully set. We then start to make our way back to Lauren's house. When we arrive a little while later, Hayes stops me before I can walk inside. "Devon." He says to me. "There is something I have wanted to do sense we have been walking around town." He finishes.

"What is it?" I ask him confused.

"This." He says leaning in to kiss me. We stay there a minute until Lauren opens the front door. Hayes and I quickly turn away smiling at each other. This night has truly been amazing. And meeting him is all thanks to Lauren. I really hope that something happens between Hayes and I  because he is an amazing guy. The rest of the night was pretty boring. We all watched scary movies until we all fell asleep. I think California is where I want to stay. I don't want my dad to be transferred again because tonight was perfect.

A/N

Sorry that it's not that long. I wanted to get an update out but i've had a writers block on this story. I know the path i want to take but not exactly how to get there. I promise the next chapter will be better! Please comment, vote and share! Help me get some new readers reading the story please!