San's resolution

‘ San is sick of his life.
When the moving car that stopped for a moment,
He jumped out of the car.’

   Everyone was going along with the flow. No one was wondering if he has the control over his decisions. Everyone was locked to the same routine… always the same schedules, the same rides, the same meals, the same conversations. Talking about the last movie released on the big screen or the new episode of another one drama.

   It's as if it was a loop without no one realising it. Repeating the same actions done by their elders : the same mistakes, the same success. And they just followed without resisting it. Finding some reassurance in familiarity.

   But he was tired. He was sick of this routine. People was afraid of the unknown, preferred to be satisfied with the constant routine but him… He wanted to go on adventures. Looking again and again for new discoveries. He was tired of his same old boring life. Tired to see people locked themselves over and over again into this routine jail.

   So, instead of locking the door of this car that followed the pathway to the same repeated life, he decided to escape. He wanted to look for his own path. To find his own succes and failure. To seed this freedom and not follow the movement of the crowd, just like a sheep.

   So he had promised himself one thing : to never go back in that car – which was life – following one more time the same path of his elders.